gerrard96

Reaction score
I'm currently on my 3rd season as Liverpool, finished 4th and 3rd in two previous seasons and currently 4th now. The problem I seem to have is my strikers!!? No matter what formation/Tactics I try Suarez and sturridge are hopeless. Now is it just me or are they both not very good on the game compared to real life? Any one else have this problem??

I am seeing the same problem with getting the most out of my strikers. Even with Zero Sea Rage tactic which will see you hitting the target 10-20 times with about 30 shots on target. I am finding however that trequartista are capable of scoring 1-3 a game if played behind the strikers.

Ye I've only been liverpool so far do maybe I thought it was a Suarez/sturridge problem. Coz people who seem to go real, barca, man u or man city seem to have there strikers score loads but is that coz these teams have ace forwards?? I can have 25 shots 6 ccc and draw 2-2 tried all the top tactics still same problem is it that Suarez and sturridge are just not very good?

Sturridge is just horrid in the game, sell and replace him.
Suarez is much better as an inside forward too, I've had no real issues getting forwards to score but Sturridge is just *****.

I have negredo and llorente as well, again they usually need lots if chances to score. As does Suarez, never seem to get the best out of countinho either.

How are you setting your strikers up?

I set Suarez as a Complete Forward, support and Sturridge as an Advanced Forward. Worked well in the few games I've played

I usually play with just 1 up top wiv two inside forwards to the left and right. But at the moment playin 3 strikers. Suarez seems to wrk best for me as a false 9 sturidge rarely plays well a little better now I'm playin 3 up front as the target man negredo or llorente brings him in to the game more

I've a game with LFC aswell, Sturridge is just horrid. Just waiting for a good offer and I'm shipping him off. I play Suarez either out wide or as a Shadow Striker. He's not banging them in, but his 15 assists and 8 goals in January are still a massive help. I managed to nab Lewandowski for 16mil at the beginning of my game and he has 25 goals for me playing as a False nine and being retrained to place the ball. However, I've recently tried a new tactic, first game using it was against Man United, 45 shots, 22 on target, 14 cc and I only won 2-0 and it was only that score thanks to Mignolet saving two last min penaltys given away by Martin Kelly and Cissoko