Missing career stats after start of new season

21aimar

Reaction score
I am having a problem with my player career stats disappearing once the fixture list for the new season is released in my saved game. I am currently about to start season 2023/24, but once the new fixture list comes out (June 25 2023) I check my player stats and their career stats disappear. Luckily, I have a save game on the day before (June 24th 2023), and all the career stats are intact (past teams, stats, transfers, etc.). Once I progress the day, the career stats disappear. Originally I thought this was a once-off glitch, but it happens every time i load the game back up and then advance the day. Career stats for the period of 2012-2023 just disappear for all the players on my team (other teams are intact).

Other history stats such as past achievements and awards won all seem to be intact, but the list of stats and the teams my player have played for disappears. All that remains of their career stats is their record prior to the 2012/13 season (before the first season of the game start) and the new 2023/2024 stat line (which is empty, as the season hasn't started yet). Like I said, this only happens for my team, all the other players in the database seem to be unaffected. Very weird.

If anyone knows how to fix this problem or could offer any help, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I have just had the same problem, did you find a solution?

No solution. Was hoping someone on here would figure it out. What season were you on before it started doing it?