Missing Italian Reserve series

Ravelli

Reaction score
My reserve team with Sampdoria doesn´t play any matches during the season.
Anyone know why that is?
If I´m not mistaking this has happened before in a previous FM but patch fixed it, I´m playing with 1.0.3 and it´s not fixed.
Is is possible to change it through editor or something?

Italy doesn't have a reserve league like in England or the reserve team playing in lower divisions like in Spain/France/Germany but they have U20s instead of U18 and you can have two players over 21 in their match squad. Why there is a separate reserve team in the game I don't know.

Italy doesn't have a reserve league like in England or the reserve team playing in lower divisions like in Spain/France/Germany but they have U20s instead of U18 and you can have two players over 21 in their match squad. Why there is a separate reserve team in the game I don't know.
Ok that sucks, reserve teams are always a good way to keep the reserve playuers in match form and to get players back from injuries.
Well good to know that you can at least get two players in form but unfortunately I can´t keep them in the first team then like you can with other players and just tick "available for reserve team".
Thanks corvetteC3 for the info