mrleft

Reaction score
i must confess i've got addicted to mr langvatn's tactics on FM13 as his were far superior to the other ones... i've been trying a lot of tactics for FM14 and i feel the exact same frustrations i've felt before finding his masterpieces!

The game have just been released.. have patience :)

the problem is that he says he'll only work on the final patch.... that's probably March 2014....

that guy made some beasts last year...and they weren't exploits or anything, but they would really bring the best out of the team... it was 10-0 to other tacticians (i've tried many).... i only wonder how he did it.

You obviously didn't try the Bilbao-tactic. Don't remember the name. The best for FM 13. Too good.

Sorry guys, but I just don't have the time atm, nor the money to buy FM14 yet. The little money I get goes to food/clothes for my 9 months old son. Student life sucks:) If you wonder how I do it, I probably just spend 5x more time than other tacticians tweaking and testing tactics. In FM13, I have over 1800 hours played, and 95% of that time I was making or testing tactics.

Sorry guys, but I just don't have the time atm, nor the money to buy FM14 yet. The little money I get goes to food/clothes for my 9 months old son. Student life sucks:) If you wonder how I do it, I probably just spend 5x more time than other tacticians tweaking and testing tactics. In FM13, I have over 1800 hours played, and 95% of that time I was making or testing tactics.

Feel your pain with the student life and I have banned myself from FM this year because it is dissertation year I look at all these threads with envy at least it'll be cheap by May when exams are done!

Really hope the patch is comming soon... even though i'm Palermo.. its kind of odd that i have not let in one single goal yet with this formation...

View attachment 460029

With the others ive tried.. i leak as **** with almost every team, including palermo. I think its better to wait until the final patch is here...

Really hope the patch is comming soon... even though i'm Palermo.. its kind of odd that i have not let in one single goal yet with this formation...

View attachment 406844

With the others ive tried.. i leak as **** with almost every team, including palermo. I think its better to wait until the final patch is here...

****** **** thats some good going! What tactic are you using? maybe you have just made another brilliant one!

looks like MALTE found something... and i remember the last langvatn ones had his fingerprint too....

dont know about that bilbao tactic, was that the name of it? wasnt the bielsa one?

i know the feeling mate, i'll be lucky to complete a second season without creating another tactic for others

Hi Nazza mate will you be doing another 3331 tactic?

The Underdog Beast was immense......sadly missed.

It has been re-created by "Djibril Cisse" for FM14. He says it's even better in FM14 than it was in FM13. I haven't tested myself though, because I don't have the game yet :) But he could show for the "parked the gank" achievement, which is incredible.