Mission Impossible: Galway all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

cw

Reaction score
Only came across this by accident I chose England, Scotland and Ireland down to lowest leagues, and game start England July 11. I selected random team and it came up with Galway, so started playing only to realise that they are bottom of the league with 1 point from 19 games, scored 4 goals and conceded 50 and 14 points away from safety.

So Ladies and Gentlemen your mission should you choose to accept it is: With 17 games left and a team full of 16 and 17 year olds & no money to spend can you keep Galway from the dark trap door, and onto eventually European glory?

Screen shots welcome and have fun.

Last edited:
not even a club anymore IRL after getting relegated. They didnt apply for another licence and another team have taken their "brand". they lost 24 games in a row i think last year at one stage

yeah they were funded by a building contractor i think and he stopped putting money in when the finicial crisis hit.... you end of celtic tiger and all that. so the where using a local team mervue united and salthill devon players. the airtricty league is **** but not that ****!

im from galway:p a couple of my mates play for them haha.

I had a game on the last FM as Galway, had them regularly in the quarter-finals of CL, so I started a game on 2012 and noticed their predicament lol, was a bit disheartening. I failed miserably at saving them from relegation so I started a game starting in January 2011 (start of Irish season), only just managed to save them from relegation still as they had no real players and the worse thing is they are an amateur team so all the players I got who were doing even slightly well got snapped up for free and there was nothing I could do apart from try and convince them to play for me for no wages. Not happening. But I remain hopeful the board will turn us semi-pro at some point lol :\ got Laurent Robert though, happy days!