zodiac619

Reaction score
I would love to change the english league structure to incorporate clubs from Wales, Scotland and Ireland. This would create a British League

I also want to swap England northern Ireland and Scotland for a Team GB where Team GB takes part in the World cup etc.

I want to reintroduce the cup winners cup while keeping the other two european competitions.

Is this possible?

if so could anyone help me with it or give me pointers how I would do each stage.

Yeah I think it would be good but to link it in would be hard for me to do.
I have also had no success with adding the cup winners cup

Have you tried adding it as a Continental rule rather than a National Rule?

EDIT: I miss understood what you meant. I thought you wanted a cup between the winners of each UK league. Ill see what I can do about the Cup Winners Cup too.

Last edited:
Ah I see.

No I would like a league based system with the Scottish Irish welsh and English teams in one league system.
The teams would enter the fa cup and league cup each season.
Team GB would replace the other British sides in competitive competitions.
The cup winners cup would be reactivated and I believe thats it.
I do appreciate you trying to achieve this.
I could probably create a league system but for the rest I wouldn't know where to start.

I have managed to create a competition where the winners of the British leagues go into a tournament. It is classed as a European competition. 2 legs in the Semis and 1 Final match.

Now I have an idea on how to create Continental competitions i'll look at the Cup Winners Cup.

I had no success turning Great Britain into an active Nation though. The only thing I couldnt do was give it a Continent as the option is locked. I'll keep trying though. Once I have done this I can then make leagues for the nation and a National team.

I could rename England and add all of the citys into England possibly. Im not sure about removing Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland after I do this though. I'll see and keep you posted.

Update - I have managed to unlock the option to change a nations continent. Now to do some tests.

you can do this but you need to create new club continental rules and new international rules. adding nations is not problem but you want to disable 4-5 nations and set only 1. this isnt easy believe me

I will try changing GB's Unique ID to Englands ID and see if they appear in the Champions League etc.

Thanks for the effort your putting in.

How have you got on? I saw someone had created a cup winners cup but they wasn't happy because he selected the winner to defend their title and if they won the league then they would be in both. If you run into this issue then don't let the winner defend their title.

I have managed to make Team GB a working nation whilst removing the others, I just need to recreate the International and Continental system. But whenever I add a league to the nation the game crashes again. Thats the latest for now.

Is it possible to add sub divisions to the english leagues? How would that work with relation to joining the fa cup and league cup?