Mission To Moscow (must go to moscow version 2)

Reaction score

As my last game on my computer (Must go to moscow) literally went up in smoke, I decided to restart it on my new laptop, starting again as Dinamo Moscow, with screenshots! (cheers Dan). The game was starting in July 09, and I have leagues loaded from Russia, England, Spain, Italy, France, Germany and Scotland.

Dinamo Moscow, founded in 1923, are a professional club in Russia's top division. They are Russia's oldest club, and play at the Dinamo Stadium, although currently they are playing at the Khimki arena while the ground is being renovated.

View attachment 29090

*TRUE FACT*
Dinamo have always been in Russia's/ Soviet top flight, although as the Russian top flight they have never won it, winning the Russian Cup only in 1995, though they came runners-up in the 1972 cup-winners cup, to scummy Rangers of all teams, in Barcelona. Although never winners, Dinamo have never been relegated!

THIS SEASON
Starting- 3rd place, 5pts behind FC Moscow at the top.
Media Prediction- 4th
Europe- Best-placed 3rd qualifying phase

View attachment 29081

My Predictions:
European place (1,2,3- champions, 4,5- euro league)
Minimum, group stages of Euro Cup

Contract- Dec 2010
Transfer funds: 6million, 75k wage budget

KEY PLAYERS
Vladimir Gabulov - GK
View attachment 29086

Denis Kolodin - CB
View attachment 29087

Dmitry Khoklov - CM
View attachment 29088

Alexandr Kerzakhov - ST
View attachment 29089

HOT PROSPECTS
Irakly Logua - AMR (wanted by Roma and Shaktar)
View attachment 29105

Alexandr Kokrin - ST (wanted by Barcelona and Real Madrid)
View attachment 29104

Victor Svezhov - CM (wanted by Roma and Fiorentina)
View attachment 29103

The next Russian Transfer window opens 1st August 2009.

Updates will prob be monthly

JULY

DINAMO 5-2 SATURN (15.738)
Marc Lockharts first game as manager couldnt have went any sweeter, as my Dinamo team swept aside the challenge of Saturn at the Khimki arena. Alexandr Kerzakhov in particular lead the way with 4 strikes, with Dmitry Khoklov also on target. Missing Ropotan and Aguiar, both important first-teamers, Kerzakhov started the rout with a drive from the edge of the box on 21' and on 22' the man again score a tap-in. An excellent through ball from Khoklov let Kerzakhov through, and from the tightest of angles he made it 3-0 after 44' mins. Saturn pulled a goal back on 50' through a header from a corner from Topic. Nemov then scored a curling shot from the edge of the area to make it 3-2 Dinamo. Just when things were looking a bit hairy, Kerzakhov and Khoklov scored again to give Dinamo a deserved scoreline, 5-2.

View attachment 29109

Today I rejected a 2.3million offer from FC Bayern for Alexandr Kokrin. The player is very happy to stay at Dinamo

VITYAZ PODOLSK 0-5 DINAMO MOSCOW (Russian Cup) (4005)
It was 5 going on 50, as Dinamo took the first division side apart at Trud. Kerzakhov again opened the scoring, before Khoklov (2) and Kolodin (2, 1xPen) didnt flatter the scoreline at all, with Fedor Smolov guilty of missing 4 or 5 sitters. 2 great games and we're well off and running

Champions Cup best-placed 3rd Qualifying Round Draw:
Anderlecht V Dinamo Moscow (at least the first leg's away)

TOM 0-2 DINAMO MOSCOW (11,944)
A comfortable if uninspiring performance saw us run out easy winners again, as after hitting the bar earlier, Yusupov tapped in from a Kerzakhov rebound. Kerzakhov then hit the post, beforemaking the game safe, after a fantastic one-two with Kokrin on the edge of the Tom box. 3 wins from 3, and next up Spartak Moscow at home in the Mockba derby.....

DINAMO MOSCOW 2-2 SPARTAK MOSCOW (18000)
In my opinion Spartak were lucky to escape from this game with a point after we dominated from start to finish, though naive defending cost us in the end. A luke Wilkeshire corner led to Denis Kolodin heading home the opener from the backpost 1-0. Alex then equalised in the 44' with a curling effort from the edge of the area. Things got worse as in the 49' Wellilton burst through and chipped Gabulov, 1-2 Spartak. However our pressure told in the end, as Kokrin tapped in from Khoklov's cut-back 2-2 in the 66'. We had a chance to steal it in the 90(+3)' but Kolodin put his penalty wide. Gutted.

In other results, leaders Rubin Kazan lost 3-0 to 4th placed Lokomotiv Moscow, to lose their 11 game unbeaten run.

European Action now, with a tricky trip to Anderlecht. Im not sure what level the players are at in terms of European level, after not much recent action. But they soon showed me....
View attachment 29108

Fantasic result, though it came at a cost as Kokrin and Kerzakhov are out for 5-6 weeks and Yusupov 8 weeks. Thank god its the end of the month, and transfer window time....

JULY TABLE
View attachment 29110

AUGUST

Transfer Window Opens

I strengthened a couple of weaker areas in the squad with a few cheap, but good signings, who I'm sure will go on to make us a tidy wee profit.

Sergey Krivets
View attachment 29229

Lacina Traore
View attachment 29231

Sergiy Kryvtsov
View attachment 29230

Dmitriy Verkhovtsev
View attachment 29232

View attachment 29237

RESULTS

First up was our rivals from Russia's other big city, Zenit St. Petersburg

ZENIT 0-2 DINAMO MOSCOW (20914)
We started and controlled this game, somewhat suprisingly, against this mediocre Zenit side. The main turning point was when Igor Semshov was red-carded for Zenit in the 31st minute for a second yellow. From the resulting freekick, Lacina Traore rose highest to head home a debut goal 0-1. We then had to wait again till the 83min, when Luke Wilkeshire chipped in a 'Phillipe Albert' style chip from all of 25 yards to seal a 0-2 away victory.

View attachment 29238

DINAMO MOSCOW 3-3 ANDERLECHT Best-Placed qualifying 2nd leg (17237)
Dinamo had to work hard to ensure a safe passage to the next phase as they were pushed all the way by the men from Brussels. Both sides put on a show of attacking football, as Fedor Smolov cancelled out Tom De Sutters opener, to make it 1-1 at halftime. Smolov struck again to give Dinamo the lead, before Lucas Biglia score a screamer to make it 2-2. Nerves were going when Gillette scored to make it 2-3 Anderlecht, but Lacina traore kept his cool from a through ball to level things at 3-3, 6-3agg.

Euro Champions Cup 4th Qualifying Round Draw:
Sporting CP vs Dinamo Moscow (again it could be a bonus having the away leg first)

DINAMO MOSCOW 4-1 AMKAR PERM (13506)
Another stroll as we made easy work of Amkar, with Aguiar(pen), Smolov(2) and Traore scoring with Sirokov netting the consolation. So far no sign of missing the injured Kerzakhov or Kokrin, and Traore has made an early impact also, though can they keep it going......

TABLE TOPPERS TACKLE
1st Vs 2nd at the Central Stadium, as Rubin take on injury hit Dinamo Moscow, who are missing 6 of their first-team starters

RUBIN KAZAN 3-2 DINAMO MOSCOW (24070)
Disappointed in the end, as although we had 6 players out, we raced into a 0-2 halftime lead, as Aguiar and Traore found the target. But in the end we ran out of steam, as 2nd half strikes from Kabze, Sharonov and Dominguez sealed the comeback.

SPORTING CP 0-0 DINAMO MOSCOW (44391) Champions best-place qualifying 4th round
Nothing really exciting to say here, as we were lucky to escape with a draw as we have Gabulov in goal to thank for string after string of world-class saves. Either way defeat over the 2 legs will still put us in the group stage of the Euro Cup. Lets hope we can pull it off at home.

DINAMO REJECT BARCA BID FOR HITKID
We rejected a bid from Barcelona for young striker Alexandr Kokrin, believed to be in the region of 3.6million

DINAMO MOSCOW 3-3 KRYLJA SOVETOV (17076)
On paper this is a disappointing result, but we did well to come back from 0-3 down after 52mins to get a point out of this. Verkhovstev, Krivets and Jarosik og saved our blushes. I think we need our main man Kerzakhov back asap!

DINAMO MOSCOW 0-1 SPORTING CP (18000) 4th Qualifying round 2nd leg
Our lack of firepower and creativeness was clesrly exposed here again as a 1st minute goal from Matias Fernandez, was enough to seal their passage through, and to be honest I can have no complaints. Euro Cup it is.

EURO CUP GROUP STAGE DRAW
Dinamo Moscow have been drawn in Group F of the Euro Cup, alongside AEK Athens, Everton and Basel.

ROSTOV 2-2 DINAMO MOSCOW (10977)
Again we were lucky to escape with a draw as even after Fedor Smolov put us 0-2 to the good after 13mins, Boudianski and Verkhovstev were both sent-off for straight reds within 2mins of each other before half-time. Ropotan then gave away a penalty, and a 85th min equaliser was enough to earn them a point.

AUGUST TABLE
View attachment 29239

A bit of an up-and down month, but we're still in touch at the top, and with 4 players due back from injury, hopefully things will pick up soon, and Lacina Traore looks a promising signing......