outside of autralia he isnt realy known but he was good for victory

Honestly, you have given us no information so how can we judge wether he is good or not

He is a bit of quality, at least IRL was awesome in the A-League. Not sure wat he'd be like for a tema like Dortmund though.

haha sorry guys i was just wondering how he could turn out cause he starts out with 1 stars but a scout gave him 3 stars potential ability so i think he'll be a good back up for roman in dortmund.

Made his debut vs Bayern didn't he?
Yep, and he did very well IMO.

haha sorry guys i was just wondering how he could turn out cause he starts out with 1 stars but a scout gave him 3 stars potential ability so i think he'll be a good back up for roman in dortmund.
Immediately get Weidenfeller to tutor him and he develops quite quickly. Set him to be available for the II team and use him in cup games against weaker sides. His potential was:
in 11.2, but I'm not sure if that has changed, as I haven't got 11.3 yet. Regardless, that means he has the potential to be a very good player.

Funnily enough, he made his debut away to Bayern in my game because Weidefeller got injured, and we won 3-1 :p

Na na na na na na na na na na na Mitchell Langerak, Langerak, Mitchell Langerak!!