Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Is anyone else fed up of seeing Mitrovic on every single thread? It's getting boring now, there are plenty of brilliant strikers around, not just Mitrovic

Reaction score
As an alternative, try out Berardi! He's a brilliant young striker brimming with potential. And has great passing ability to boot. He assists almost as much as he puts into the back of the net for me in my Liverpool save!

Reaction score
Facundo Ferreyra. Giovanni Simeone. Moussa Sow. Ezequiel Rescaldani. Manolo Gabbiadini.

I'm especially surprised about how less Ferreyra is known around here (I brought him up first as an alternative to Mitrovic in the Suggestions thread, IIRC). He simply goes nuts, and is young.

Reaction score
i've played both mitrovic and ferreyra (different teams, different saves). both are amazing, although i've seen a better end product from mitrovic in the first season.

What's the point of creating a thread about mitrovic to rant about the number of threads about mitrovic?

Reaction score
See there are plenty of other good strikers, I used to sign ferrerya on fm13 all the time, fantastic player, gabbiadini is brilliant aswell, bought rescaldini a few times and has always impressed, it's just boring see mitrovic's name all time when there is alternatives

Reaction score
I have found on my recent save, might be due to update but Michy Batshuayi, is a goal machine!!