jonnylaverty

Reaction score
Has anyone else tried Mitrovic as yet?

I signed him for Bournemouth and him Callum Wilson up front are running the show with 7 goals each while Mitrovic has 5 assists as well.

Haven't seen much of him on this so thought I would ask.

Also Im new to this thread thing but played FM from 2011

Last edited:
Has anyone else tried Mitrovic as yet?

I signed him for Bournemouth and him Callum Wilson up front are running the show with 7 goals each while Mitrovic has 5 assists as well.

Haven't seen much of him on this so thought I would ask.

Also Im new to this thread thing but played FM from 2011

I picked him up for £2.5m in the 2018-2019 season for Kaiserslaurtern. He hadn't played much during the last season but he has been on fire for me so far as a lone striker, great preseason and a brace in our first competitive game.

Yeah I got him in 1st season, 7.5m + Joshua King. Bargain of a player

And how do you play him? Target man in pair with someone? Or something else?

Yes I ply him as a Target Man (Attack) and play C. Wilson as Advanced Forward (Attack) as well. On his own up front he's alright, will score a few but with someone else, both = On Fire.

I play 3-5-2 with Bournemouth if you were interested

I use him as a lone Target Man with support duties. He has 4 goals in 7 league games for my Kaiserslaurtern team, it’s our first season in the 1.Bundesliga. I watch my matches and his link up play is phenomenal and I think all of his goals have come from headers.

I use him same way. Playing with newcastle, with perez behind him. Scored few goals in preseason. First Cc game is before me :)