MJR 433 Double Mezzala - Quadruple with Liverpool 2nd season.

mathllanber

Reaction score
----------
----------
----------

Hi there. Been playing FM for a couple of years, frequently having a look at this site from time to time. Usually when I tend to not get the results I want, I'll find a tactic on this site. This year i decided to play about a bit with it and I've found a tactic that's worked fantastic for me. I'll leave some screenshots below. Feel free to try it and let me know how it goes. As said previously, not on this site a lot so I don't know how to upload the tactic through a link sorry.

----------
----------
----------

attachment.php

---
Add 'Stay Wider' to both Wing-Backs as individual instructions. If leading away against a big team by a goal after 70 minutes, change Wing-Backs to 'Defend'.
-
If you're playing a big team away, change Deep-Lying Playmaker to 'Defend'.
-
I've always played a left footed player on the RW so that's always 'Inside Forward' for me, the only change I do there is 'Support' or 'Forward'. It depends what the player you pick prefers.
-
For the LW, I've used Winger & Inside Forward. Instruction can be 'Support' or 'Forward'. If it's 'Support', you can change the left CM to Mezzala on 'Attack' instead of 'Support'.
-
For the Striker, always keep it on Complete Forward on 'Attack.
-
For Mentality, you can change to Attacking if you want if you're playing a team in the bottom 10 or want a goal in the last 30 minutes.

----------
----------
----------

These are the results from the season I've just finished.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

----------
----------
----------

As said above, feel free to try the tactic and let me know how it goes. If you want anymore screenshots, please let me know in the comments.
Thanks for looking, Mathew.

LINK - View attachment 5243

Last edited:
As said in the 1st paragraph, not on this site a lot so I don''t know how to upload the tactic as a file sorry.

Click on Reply
Go Advanced
Click the paperclip, top row of icons, 3rd in from the right.
click ADD File
Choose file
Click upload.
click insert line (bottom left)
click done.

attachment.php

Does AML winger have to be left footed? If so, can I change tactic to have winger on AMR and IF on AML

I try tonight and i will post impression.Tnx

Ok, thank you.

Does AML winger have to be left footed? If so, can I change tactic to have winger on AMR and IF on AML

No, I've used left and right footed players on both sides.

Yes, it's your preference with the IF or Winger. I've played with Wingers on both sides, IF both sides and IF & Winger on different sides. All of them worked pretty good but my preference was 1 Winger & 1 IF.

----------
----------
----------

The results so far in the next season, tactic still going strong.

attachment.php

----------
----------
----------

----------
----------
----------

Rest of the results until January 1st, still unbeaten and only dropped points in 1 game. Unbelievable.

attachment.php

----------
----------
----------

Every player to close down everytime & show onto weak foot.