mjt12 Auction Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 412
  • Views Views 42K
If you do not have a manager, get one now, or your team will not have a manager

Managers:
Claude Puel | Olympique Lyonnais | Min Bid 1 million
Martin O'Neill | Aston Villa | Min Bid 1 million
Martin Jol | Ajax | 0.75 million
Roberto Mancini | Manchester City | Min Bid 1 million
Ian Holloway | Blackpool | Min Bid 0.5 million​
 
ok is that it then?

after everyone sends there formations and captians the story can begin yeah?
 
ok i've sent my formation and captian and starting line up.

any other things i need to do?

can everyone else hurry up please..i want this story to begin.
 
Formations, captains, starting line-ups, and managers if you haven't got one please, until I have got all of them, I am closing it.
 
Right, I have the database.

People who haven't sent me their managers and/or formations will not have a manager/play a standard 4-4-2
 
Can everyone send me their backup positions again, I have lost them

I know, I fail
 
oh i don't have any backups so i wont bother sending a pm.

good to see this thread opened up again.
 
Back
Top