mjt12's tactic request thread

• Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date
  • Replies 139
  • Views 10K

Are my tactics good?

• Total voters
Chelsea tactic please m8, Try and make it as real as possible to how chelsea play, Midfield is most important, with Mikel, Lampard, Essien, Joe Cole and Co!, Also target man is important as I have drogba but also have Lukaku as his replacement :), See what you can do please

hey, im wondering if you could make a tactic that employs 2 inside forwards, (AMR/AML), a simple back 4, with 2 CM's (a ball winner/DM type and an attacking support passer type, ala fabregas/etc) with an AMC, a typical number 10 like totti, kaka, and a pacey striker like a higuain/pato

Team: PSG
Formation: I would ideally like a 4-4-2 with attacking wingers and 2 DM's. As well as a 4-4-1-1 when I'm not playing with 2 strikers.
Home or Away or both: Home. As well as an Away.
Year: 09/10
Other information: My best strikers are Erdinc(quick) and Hoarau(tall).​

inter milan
id like it to be like how jose mourinho played in champo league final, i think it was 4-2-1-3
third season but players will fit into same team as at beginning
much appreciated
cheers

Team: Stirling Albion
Formation: up to you
Home or Away or both: Both
Year: 2009 - 2010 Season (first)
Other information: like it to be an attacking tactic​

Your tactics works really well. My sunderland team just had a most ridiculous game ever. I had 6 CCCs and score 1 goal, ManCity had 12 shots in which they had 9 long shots,no CCCs, scored 2 and they won. Man, I hate Man City

Going to start new game with Blackpool recomend some good tactic?
Home and Away tactic
Attacking Tactic
First season
Formation up to you :D
Using 10.3 patch
Singed Nobody
Good Luck

Last edited:
Team: Chelsea
Formation: 4-4-2,nothing spectacular
Home & away
Year::2042
Other info: this chelsea team is average at best cos they had no won the league for nearly a decade now.

Hi mjt12.

So i got a request.

It seems that after 10.3 i cant get a good tacting going with wingers. I get alot done with narrow formations but not much with wingers. I therefore request either a 4-2-4 (442 with high wingers) og a 4-2-3-1 (2 dm's amramcaml and a striker) with solid defence and play along the wings. It should be directed towards the bigger teams so the creative freedom can be high. Thanks if possible :)

Team: Algeria
Formation: Must have 4 defenders.
Year: 2010
Other Info : I want to win the world cup :p

Guys I am going to start doing these again now.

Please just iclude a screenshot of your first 11 and I will make a tactic for them

Team: West Bromwich Albion ( screenshot of players at the bottom)
Formation: 4-4-1-1 (4 def, 4 mid, 1 AM, 1 st)
Year: first season
Other information: preferbaly a formation which encourages the creativity in the team to shine with good passes through to the striker, but it doesnt really matter that much.

screenie of team:

View attachment 99534

View attachment 99535

thanks a lot in advance

Well I would love if you could make a tactic based on this.
Formation: 4-4-2
Year: first season
Team: NK Maribor (Slovenia)