mjt12's tactic request thread

• Thread starter TheMjt
  • Start date
  • Replies 139
  • Views 10K

Are my tactics good?

• Total voters
first prem game game with fulham won 4-0 against sunderland stoke was 2-2 and the preston away in the carling cup which i won 1-4 and wolves away 2-3 just beat man u at home 2-0 love this tactic

Last edited:
i decided to give the tactic a chance and it payed off, unbeaten in the next 10 games and its all looking good :) i suppose i just had to let the team gel with the tactic and one of those games was a 2-0 win against arsenal :D Thanks

fulham tactic for online

thats my online team mate,can you make a tactic that suits my team 3rd season and i would like it for home and away

Hi am third season in with everton and have used various tactics on the way i would like a formation like the one in the screenshot or a 442 if possible a plug and play. These are the players in my squad and thankyou for any help in advance

can some one give me a tactic that can beat Chelsea? i'm using wigan an getting murdered........!

Hi, Can you make a tactics for sunderland. I decided to start a new game and I'd like to change a little bit. Could you make the classic 4 4 2, 4 defenders, 2 central mids, 2 wingers and 2 strikers ? I've been trying to make one but none of my tactics works.

would like one for the screenshot i posted mate
I did a new one but it was exactly the same as the one I gave you earlier

Hi am third season in with everton and have used various tactics on the way i would like a formation like the one in the screenshot or a 442 if possible a plug and play. These are the players in my squad and thankyou for any help in advance
Here: View attachment 70420

can some one give me a tactic that can beat Chelsea? i'm using wigan an getting murdered........!
Here: View attachment 70421 -Not guaranteed to beat Chelsea but it should get a draw or scrape a win.

Hi, Can you make a tactics for sunderland. I decided to start a new game and I'd like to change a little bit. Could you make the classic 4 4 2, 4 defenders, 2 central mids, 2 wingers and 2 strikers ? I've been trying to make one but none of my tactics works.

Here: View attachment 70422

Right, Manchester United, First season, Only players signed are Jovetic (Fiorentina), Suarez (Ajax) & Adler (Bayer Leverkusen).

Much needed as we can't even manage an attempt on target against ****** bolton!!!!!!!!!

Right I have a challenge for you. I am England and just got beaten in World Cup, I want a tactic that will bring the best out of Rooney and also out of the wingers. Is this ok? And can I leave the rest to you?

Team: Tottenham
Formation: Anything with Wingers
Home or Away or both: Home
Year: 2013
Other information: I have Gourcuff and want to play him in a AM way.

Team. Liverpool
Formation. Your choice
year .new save
new players.edin, lukaku, di maria, bernardo,
tactic.both

Last edited: