MK DONS? Need a Little help. Thanks,

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Well just started a new game with MK DONS and need some ideas on players for them, Currently not sold anyone, Also do you know a decent formation for them or tactics which i can download if so please link me. If you can also please give me some players names which i may not be able to afford yet but can work towards them in a few seasons thanks a lot,

Well just started a new game with MK DONS and need some ideas on players for them, Currently not sold anyone, Also do you know a decent formation for them or tactics which i can download if so please link me. If you can also please give me some players names which i may not be able to afford yet but can work towards them in a few seasons thanks a lot,
Hi I've taken Luton Town out of the Blue Square Prem and into the 2nd Div - I've been using the not sur who to credit so my apologies, I've tried about FIFTEEN different formations all based around the 4-4-2 or 5-4-1 formation. The best one surprisingly was the Man Utd 442 All CEZ tactic with a left winger didn't have any money and fortunately as in real life I had a couple of under 18-s Jordan Patrick-striker and Lewis Kidd - GK who also added to the first team as I didn't have the money.

Hope that helps???

Good Luck Madscot

Thanks a lot but MK dons are in the League 1 so kinda different then the blue Sq.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:35 AM ----------

Anyone else?

Robbie Brady - Loan
Tope Obadeyi - Loan
Butley (sp) - Birmingham

All very good and will improve your squad.

If you need free players for lower league, click on the link on my sig and download the shortlist ;)