titchykriss

Reaction score
hi everyone this is my first story so please you will have to bare with me as it might b abit rusty but i will try my best please follow along if u like i am using the 10.3 patch and i have made an editor which has all the 2010/2011 season transfers updated on it so i will be using the squad that is being used this season for MK dons in real life i hope u enjoy.
images

Stadium MK

Latest News
Today's News at Stadium MK as Paul Ince's second stint in charge of the club was ended as he had decided to resign from the MK managerial position. It was rumoured that Ince had reason to believe that Pete Winkleman the MK Dons chairman didnt have enough money to supply for Ince to bring in players for the season ahead.

080ince_468x292.jpg

Pete Winklemans reaction to Paul Ince's decision to resign

Paul Ince said this to a journalist on his way out of the Stadium MK ground after his resignation. " i had no option but to resign from my second stint at the club as the chairman didnt have enough money to back me for the season ahead to allow me to bring in new players to build the club for the future, I wish all the luck to the manager that suceeds me and hope he can use the players that are at the club due to financial problems".

24 Hours Later
images

Karl Robinson Agreeing Contract

Just 24 hours later after the resignation of Paul Ince was handed in at Stadium MK, there had been a new appointment at the club and it was Karl Robinson he was named the new MK Dons Manager on a new Two year Contract once again MK Dons have employed a new manager that hasnt had any experience in managing, Karl has also been named the youngest manager in the football League at the young age of 29.
Karl has already made moves for new players to come into the club on free transfers as the financial area of the club is at a low for the season.
We will have to wait and see who the new young manager has in mind to bring to the club to and hopefully those deals will be secured in the near future.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:12 PM ----------

July 8th 2009

9:00
We are here at this press conference today to welcome another first time manager to MK Dons Football Club we will be asking a number of question's to Karl Robinson as to how he is feeling after the appointment and what things he has in mind for the club.

Journalist - You sit here as the new manager of MK Dons. Is this your dream job?

Karl Robinson - Well it is only my first job in charge of a club so yes I am pleased to have the chance to work here i will be here to do my best and hopefully help progress MK Dons up the leagues but we will have to see.

Journalist - What is your overall approach to the tactical side of the game?

Karl Robinson - Well i will always look to play successful, attractive football to please the fans and also i feel that it will help to string god results together.

Journalist - How involved do you intend to be in the day-to-day running of the club?

Karl Robinson - I intend to be involved as much as time allows me in all areas of the club.

Journalist - New managers often bring about times of change and upheaval and some might fear for their jobs. Will there be changes?

Karl Robinson- Everyone will have a chance to prove that they are worthy of being here. However there will be one person introduced to the Assistant manager position but still people are going through my mind.

Journalist - You have taken charge of MK Dons at a time when it is expected that Dean Lewington may well be leaving the club. What are the chances of you keeping him around?

Karl Robinson - I definitely want to keep Dean here. He is a great player and i will try my best to keep him at the club and get the best out of him.

Journalist - You have joined MK Dons at a time when the backroom staff appear to be a little short-staffed. Is this something you will be looking to address quickly?

Karl Robinson - I will have a look into the areas needed to be worked on for coaches. Like i said earlier in this interview Assistant manager is a vacant position so that will need to be filled.

Journalist - Thank you Mr. Robinson that is all and i wish you luck for your management career ahead of you.

Last edited:
Good start :)

How did you get your story to be opened ?

Good start :)

How did you get your story to be opened ?

well i just started off by writing the start of my stroy which is the part about what happened with th last manager and how i got the job then saved it and had to wait for the moderator to approve it but apparently if the story isnt very good then they will not approve it take 48 hours i have been told but mine took 12 hours

Hope u will follow my story but please this is my first so dont expect it to be really good as it is my first try

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

July 10th 2009

"Karl Robinson has been searching the transfer market since the day he got employed but due to finances he has had to resort to looking for free transfers or loanees". " He has come to me with a list of players that he wishes to sign and i am in full backing with him to get in these players" Pete Winkleman said.

The Sun newspaper rush to catch up with Karl Robinson as he stepped out of his car to walk into his first day at training his players.

Journalist: Karl we have reasons to believe you have been a very busy man over the first 2 or 3 days in charge looking at players to bring in to the club to help for the season ahead is this true?

Karl Robinson: Yes that is true i am looking to secure a few signings but all players coming in will be loanees or free transfers but if you are trying to find out the players that are coming in you will have to wait and see im not revealing anyone that i have in mind as i want to keep the players i have in mind on the quite side from other clubs.

Journalist: Karl as this is your first day that you will meet the players are you hoping to get off to a great start with club in whole?

Karl Robinson: Yes of course that is what any manager would want to happen i will be looking to build a good strong relationship with the players and i hope they accept my presence and understand that i am still learning the basics but i hope to put my tactics into test in a freindly match behind closed doors against our reserves and youth.
Anyway i have to go dont want to be late for my first day with the players.

Journalist: Ok thank you for your time and best of luck with the coming weeks.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 PM ----------

MK Dons New Kits For Season 09/10

MKdons_h.png
MKdons_a.png

These kits are going to be used for the 2009/2010 season and Pete Winkleman & Karl Robinson are loving the designs.
Transfers

Dietmar Hamann - Free Transfer
images

David Martin - Free Transfer
images

Gary MacKenzie - Free Transfer

Lewis Guy - Free Transfer
images

Angelo Balanta - Season Long Loan
So Karl Robinson has been busy in the transfer market already bringing in 5 new faces and one of the main ones being Didi Hamann who used to play for Liverpool at Champions League Standard he has been employed as a Player/Coach.

Another New Face
images

Pictured From Left to Right
Karl Robinson (Manager),
John Gorman ( Assistant Manager Sign On 11.07.2009)
Alex Rae ( First Team Coach)
I Wont Be Putting Pre Season Results on as i set the assistant manager John Gorman to lead them games so i could get to the start of the season quicker.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

July 20th 2009

Three More New Faces Added To The Dons

MK Dons have added 3 new faces to the squad the players have come in from Premier League Clubs on season long loans.

Fred Sears
images

Nacer Barazite
images

Rhys Murphy
images

Karl Robinson had this to say to Pete Winkleman after these three signings were made. " I feel that the players i have brought in will do the job for us and i think i will leave the signings at that for now unless i feel we are lacking in an area". Pete Replied " Ok well if your sure that the players will do what you need then stick with them as you know money at the moment as the money at the clubs isnt to good. But i would like you to know that i have put some investments into a couple of succesful businesses in the country and i have been told that i will get my money back from them all plus i will be given money from the company for showing intrest in them and i want you to know that all the money i get form them is coming straight to you for players if you need them".

images
images

Npower League 1 Season Start

8th August 2009
MK Dons 3 v 0 Walsall
View attachment 105675
Attendance - 12080
Team Line-up First game of season
MK Dons Lineup -
Martin,Lewington,O'Hanlon,Doumbe,Woodards,Leven,Hamann,Barazite,Balanta,Easter,Sears
Walsall Lineup -
Ince,Richards,McGivern,Hughes,Weston,Gray,Marshall,Eikrem,Jones,Reid,Macken
Scorers
MK Dons
Hamann 45+1
Barazite 59
Balanta 61
Walsall
N/A
Injuries
Hamann 54 - MK Dons
Macken 84 - Walsall

Carling Cup Kicks Off

images

11th August 2009
Carling Cup Round 1
MK Dons 4 v 0 Cheltenham
View attachment 105676
Attendance - 5213
Scorers
MK Dons
Sears 15, 31
Ibehre 37, 41
Cheltenham
N/A

15th August 2009
MK Dons 4 v 2 Notts County
View attachment 105677
Attendance - 12431
Scorers
MK Dons
Ibehre 12
Doumbé 26
Sears 32
Easter 72
Notts County
Burgess 6
Hubbins 40
Red Cards
Bishop 72 - Notts County

18th August 2009
Bristol Rovers 1 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 105678
Attendance - 7256
Scorers
Bristol Rovers
Anthony 66
MK Dons
Sears 51, 57

22nd August 2009
Tranmere Rovers 1 v 1 MK Dons
View attachment 105679
Attendance - 7619
Scorers
Tranmere Rovers
Showunmi 61
MK Dons
Leven (Penalty) 21

26th August 2009
Carling Cup Round 2
Portsmouth 3 v 3 MK Dons ( 5-4 on Pens)
View attachment 105680
Attendance - 12791
Scorers
Portsmouth
Smith 3 , 17
Utaka 78
MK Dons
Sears 7 , 88
O'Hanlon (Penalty) 14
Penalties
Portsmouth
Brown , Scored
Nugent , Scored
Smith , Scored
Vanden Borre , Scored
Mokoena , Scored
MK Dons
Easter , Scored
Guy , Scored
Balanta , Scored
Sears , Scored
Gleeson , Missed

29th August 2009
MK Dons 2 v 1 Oldham Athletic
View attachment 105681
Attendance - 11627
Scorers
MK Dons
Easter 62
Gleeson 80
Oldham Athletic
Holdsworth 70

Player Of The Month
Fred Sears
images

8 Goals in 8 Games
Voted Young Player Of The Month

Manager Of The Month
Karl Robinson

End Of August
September To Follow Soon
Hope People Are Following

Last edited:
Please if people are following my story comment and let me know because if there isnt people following then ill just stop doing the story and just play my season !!!!!!!

September

5th September 2009
Bournemouth 1 v 4 MK Dons
View attachment 105891
Attendance - 5982
Scorers
Bournemouth
Symes 71
MK Dons
Sears 3
Chadwick 16
Ibehre 55 , 90+2

12th September 2009
MK Dons 4 v 1 Brighton
View attachment 105892
Attendance - 11641
Scorers
MK Dons
Doumbé 2 , 43
Sears 32
Gleeson 65
Brighton
Martin (O.G) 37

19th September 2009
Charlton Athletic 1 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 105893
Attendance - 17901
Scorers
Charlton Athletic
Francis 32
MK Dons
Balanta 76
Ibehre 84
Red Cards
Dailly 90+2 - Charlton Athletic

22nd September 2009
Leyton Orient 2 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 105894
Attendance - 4824
Scorers
Leyton Orient
McGleish 71
Pátulea 88
MK Dons
Ibehre 45+3
Leven 86

26th September 2009
MK Dons 3 v 0 Hartlepool
View attachment 105895
Attendance - 9057
Scorers
MK Dons
Doumbé 5
Barazite 66
Flinders (O.G) 86
Hartlepool
N/A

29th September 2009
Exeter City 0 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 105896
Attendance - 5311
Scorers
Exeter City
N/A
MK Dons
Easter (Penalty) 19
MacKenzie 45

League Table
View attachment 105900
23rd Bournemouth - 6 Points
24th Southampton - 3 Points
Southampton 10 Point Deduction

End Of September
October To Follow Soon

Last edited:
October

3rd October 2009
MK Dons 0 v 2 Plymouth
View attachment 106062
Attendance - 11282
Scorers
MK Dons
N/A
Plymouth
George 24
Fallon 50
images

6th October 2009
JPT Round 2
MK Dons 3 v 0 Gillingham
View attachment 106063
Attendance - 2598
Scorers
MK Dons
S.Baldock (Penalty) 45+2
Leven 86
Hamann 88
Gillingham
N/A
17th October 2009
MK Dons 1 v 1 Carlisle United
View attachment 106064
Attendance - 10950
Scorers
MK Dons
MacKenzie 67
Carlisle United
Zoko 51
25th October 2009
MK Dons 1 v 0 Peterborough
View attachment 106065
Attendance - 13176
Scorers
MK Dons
Sears 62
Peterborough
N/A
28th October 2009
Huddersfield 0 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 106066
Attendance - 14908
Scorers
Huddersfield
N/A
MK Dons
Barazite 10
Doumbé 50
Injuries
Woodards 90+1 - MK Dons
31st October 2009
Rochdale 0 v 0 MK Dons
View attachment 106067
Attendance - 3840
Scorers
Rochdale
N/A
MK Dons
N/A
League Table
View attachment 106069
23rd Southampton - 11 Points
24th Bournemouth - 7 Points

End Of October
November To Follow

A great start mate keep it up and a championship is garunteed for you. How dare you beat my beloved Hartlepool 3-0 thought Grrr lol :)

A great start mate keep it up and a championship is garunteed for you. How dare you beat my beloved Hartlepool 3-0 thought Grrr lol :)

Thanks well what can i say im just havoing a really good run of form at the moment and no team was able to stop me until i faced plymouth but i wasnt expecting to get more than a draw against them but wasnt happy about the defeat however bounced back strong

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

FA Cup Round 1 Draw Has Arrived
images

images

MK Dons Have Been Handed An Easy Tie They Will Feel Being Drawn Against Carshalton At Home But No Tie Is Ever Easy In The FA Cup There Have Been Many Upsets Before But We Shall Have To Wait For The FA Cup 1st Round To Arrive To See What Results Will Bring.
images

November Results To Follow Soon

Nice start, keep it up. I'll definetly be following as I see a lot of MK Dons games ;) Im going tomorrow aswell, vs Southampton.

Nice start, keep it up. I'll definetly be following as I see a lot of MK Dons games ;) Im going tomorrow aswell, vs Southampton.

Thanks mate your going to really like to next months results and i was a season ticket holder last year but didnt renew this year as they started to fade off towards end of last season where abouts u from ?

nice start mate. You should put scorers and that in centre rather then left

November

images

FA Cup First Round Is A Goal Fest

7th November 2009
MK Dons 10 v 0 Carshalton
View attachment 106136
Attendance - 6836
Scorers
MK Dons
Baldock 9 , 25 , 51
MacKenzie 32 , 73
Hamann 53
Easter (Penalty) 61 , 82
Doumbé 63
Sears 71
Carshalton
N/A
Red Cards
Ball 66 - Carshalton

images

10th November 2009
JPT Round 2
MK Dons 5 v 0 Stevenage
View attachment 106137
Attendance - 4336
Scorers
MK Dons
Balanta 3
Ibehre 36
Easter 39
Barazite (Penalty) 45+1
Day (O.G) 50
Stevenage
N/A

18th November 2009
Colchester 1 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 106138
Attendance - 7795
Scorers
Colchester
Wordsworth 85
MK Dons
O'Hanlon 39
Sears 83

21st November 2009
MK Dons 2 v 1 Yeovil
View attachment 106139
Attendance - 9137
Scorers
MK Dons
Doumbé 32
Easter 74
Yeovil
Welsh 45+2

24th November 2009
Sheffield Wednesday 0 v 0 MK Dons
View attachment 106140
Attendance - 24476
Scorers
Sheffield Wednesday
N/A
MK Dons
N/A

images

FA Cup Round 2

28th November 2009
FA Cup Round 2
York 1 v 3 MK Dons
View attachment 106141
Attendance - 5954
Scorers
York
Martin (O.G) 67
MK Dons
Sears 18
Ibehre 80
Balanta 90+3

League Table
View attachment 106142
23rd Tranmere - 14 Points
24th Bournemouth - 13 Points

images

JPT Area Semi Final Draw

North
Walsall v Bradford
Carlisle v Peterborough

South
MK Dons v Southampton
Swindon v Colchester

End Of November
December To Follow Soon

images

FA Cup 3rd Round Draw

MK Dons Have Been Handed A Home Tie Against Premier League New Boys West Brom Could There Be A Cup Upset Who Know ? Dons Are In Fine Form Lately

November Manager of The Month
Karl Robinson
View attachment 106158

Last edited:
December

1st December 2009
MK Dons 2 v 0 Brentford
View attachment 106203
Attendance - 10361
Scorers
MK Dons
Barazite 2 , (Penalty) 59
Brentford
N/A

5th December 2009
Swindon 2 v 3 MK Dons
View attachment 106204
Attendance - 8939
Scorers
Swindon
Péricard 53
O'Brein 71
MK Dons
Leven 9
Ibehre 83
Sears 90+1
Injuries
Easter 34 - MK Dons

12th December 2009
MK Dons 4 v 1 Dag & Red
View attachment 106205
Attendance - 9050
Scorers
MK Dons
Sears 23 , 74 , 77
MacKenzie 36
Dag & Red
Scott 67

images

JPT Area Semi Final

16th December 2009
JPT South Semi Final
MK Dons 2 v 1 Southampton
View attachment 106206
Attendance - 7616
Scorers
MK Dons
Sears 4
MacKenzie 73
Southampton
Lallana 82
MK Dons Through To Area Final To Play Against Colchester To Gain A Place At Wembley For The Final Of The JPT 2009/2010

19th December 2009
Notts County 2 v 3 MK Dons
View attachment 106207
Attendance - 7538
Scorers
Notts County
Pearce 73
Davies 87
MK Dons
MacKenzie 34 , 54
Chadwick 47

Boxing Day
26th December 2009
MK Dons 1 v 1 Bristol Rovers
View attachment 106208
Attendance - 11388
Scorers
MK Dons
Balanta 6
Bristol Rovers
Brown 63

28th December 2009
Southampton 2 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 106209
Attendance - 17189
Scorers
Southampton
Lambert 45
Misfud 76
MK Dons
Balanta 29
Barazite 47

League Table
View attachment 106210

End Of December
End Of 2009
January Results & Transfers To Follow

MK Dons Chairman Pete Winkleman Has Handed £3.5M To MK Dons Manager Karl Robinson For The January Transfer Window After Having A Income Of Money From His Investors.

Hope THIS and THIS helps mate, I like MK Dons good idea :)

thanks and yeah i shall start including more information this is my first story so it was never gunna be brilliant but i will try and improve the further i get into the season as transfer time is in january so i will include more information on the transfers brought in if i decide on making any and might start doing a slight match report on some games
but even if i dont start doing it this season then nbext season i shall definatly start with more information but i hope your enjoying it so far even with the lack of detail but please keep following and ill shall improve as best i can

thanks

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:14 PM ----------

1st January 2010
Transfer Update

Players IN :

images

Jamie Ward

Jamie Ward Is Karl Robinson's First Winter Signing After The MK Dons Manager Had Spotted Jamie Ward Being Unsettled At Sheffield United And Finding Himself Being Transfer Listed. MK Dons Boss Karl Robinson Decided To Launch A Bid For The Young Right Wing/Striker Player And Put A Cheeky Bid Of £450,000 In For The Player As Karl Wishes To Spend His Money Wisely On Transfers To Get As Many Players He Can From It Looking To Build For The Championship As His MK Dons Side Seem To Be In Great Contention For Promotion.
MK Dons Had Found The £450,000 Bid Accepted And Jamie Ward Had Been Another Signing Under The Karl Robinson Reign Looking To Please The Manager And Show He Will Be Worth The Money.

images

Davide Petrucci

Davide Petrucci Is The 2nd Winter Signing To Be Made By Karl Robinson This Time Money Was Forced A Little Higher For The EX Manchester United Up And Coming Youngster. MK Dons Had Found Their Offer Of £650,000 Accepted And Has Now Entered The Record Books For The Most Amount Of Money To Be Spent On A Player That Has Been Brought Into MK Dons Squad. Again This Signing Will Be Looking For First Team Football Now And Will Be Out To Impress Karl Robinson And Show that He Has Every Bit Of Potential To Be A Player For The Coming Seasons.

images

Wade Elliot

MK Dons Have Somehow Managed To Snap Up The Signing Of Ex Burnley Midfielder Wade Elliot. The Midfielder Who Scored Burnley's Winning Goal To Get Them Promoted To The Barclays Premier League, 2 Seasons Ago Has Been Unhappy At Burnley Since They Got Relegated Straight Away From The Top Tier At Football Is Now Looking To Start Fresh And Help MK Dons Work Up The Leagues, Wade Has Been Brought In On A Deal Said To Be Around £975,000 And Surely That Has Taken A Sufficient Amount Of Money Out The Transfer Kitty At The Dons And It Wouldnt Suprise Us If That Is The Last Deal To Be Done Until Next Season IF Promotion Becomes An Answer And Dons Look To Strengthen Their Squad For The League Above , The Npower Championship.

Players In Total;
Ward - £ 450k
Petrucci - £650k
Elliot - £975k

Players Out ;
Rhys Murphy - MK Dons Decided To Terminate The Loan Spell AN Send Rhys Murphy Back To His London Club.
Rhys Is Said To Be Happy At His Return To Arsenal As He Felt He Learnt Nothing From MK Dons As He Went There For First Team Football But Seamed To Of Got Edged Out By Fred Sears.

January
images

MK Dons v West Brom In 3rd Round FA Cup

2nd January 2010
MK Dons 1 v 2 West Brom
View attachment 106378
Attendance - 22000
Scorers
MK Dons
Barazite (3)
West Brom
Antoine Fortuné (46)
Slory (76)

6th January 2010
Walsall 3 v 0 MK Dons
View attachment 106379
Attendance - 4109
Scorers
Walsall
Reid (50)
Macken (58)
Gray (68)
MK Dons
N/A

MK Dons Fine Run In The League Has Finally Come To A Holt After This 3-0 Defeat Against Walsall That Is The Dons 2nd Defeat Of The Season But Will Be Looking To Come Back Strong For The Following Games Left In January To Make Suer OF The Lead In The Table Doesnt Drop To Much. MK Dons Manager Karl Robinson Has Believed To Of Been Devestated By This Shock Result, It Wasnt What He Was Expecting At All Against Such A Low Down Opposition.

9th January 2010
MK Dons 3 v 0 Tranmere
View attachment 106380
Attendance - 9469
Scorers
MK Dons
Elliot (17)
Sears (45+2 , 79)
Tranmere
N/A
Injuries
Martin (90+2) - MK Dons

16th January 2010
Oldham 2 v 2 MK Dons
View attachment 106381
Attendance - 5346
Scorers
Oldham
Porritt (66)
Taylor (88)
MK Dons
Ward (13)
MacKenzie (31)

images

MK Dons Are Into The Area Final To Play Colchester For A Place At Wembley Over 2 Legs

19th January 2010
MK Dons 2 v 1 Colchester
View attachment 106382
Attendance - 14560
Scorers
MK Dons
O'Hanlon (9)
Ward (Penalty) (34)
Colchester
Ifil (58)

MK Dons Have A Slender Lead Going Into The Second Leg Of The Area Final And Are Now One Step Closer To Grabbing That JPT Trophy For The 2nd Time. They Just Have To Keep There Cool And Hold Off Colchester Away From Home.

images

Jody Craddock Comes Into The Dons For The Remainder Of The Season On Loan.

23rd January 2010
MK Dons 3 v 0 Bournemouth
View attachment 106383
Attendance - 9323
Scorers
MK Dons
Sears (26)
Elliot (48)
Balanta (86)
Bournemouth
N/A
Red Cards
Molesley (80) - Bournemouth
Injuries
Craddock (19) - MK Dons

Jody Craddock Didnt Have The Best Of Debuts Only Starring In 19 Minutes Of The Match Before Being Substituted With An Injury But Luckily The Injury Will Only Keep Him Out For One Or Two Games.

30th January 2010
Brighton 3 v 3 MK Dons
View attachment 106384
Attendance - 7837
Scorers
Brighton
Painter (34)
Scannell (79)
Greer (87)
MK Dons
Ward (12), (Penalty) (83)
Petrucci (76)

End Of January
Febuary To Follow Soon

Sorry If The Next Update Is A While But I Am Currently Trying To Find A Job For Myself But When I get Some Time Free From Job Hunting Then Ill Update But Please Keep Following.

Thanks mate your going to really like to next months results and i was a season ticket holder last year but didnt renew this year as they started to fade off towards end of last season where abouts u from ?
Yeh, they're doing good at the moment.

Im from Shefford in Bedfordshire, near Hitchin.
What about you?

Nice updates by the way, some great wins.