nikkif99uk

Reaction score
I have just won the League 1 and League Cup this year and have been given a transfer budget of 4.1M and wage budget of 110K a week

What players should I buy who will help get me promoted to EPL
Which free players should I try and sign
What players are available on loan that have no wage or monthly contribution?
Should I try and resign any of the loan players listed below?

Am looking for Goalkeeper (Currently have Gazzaniga on loan and Martin as backup)
Any position defenders (Currently have Luke Garbutt, Michael Keane, Dedryck Boyata and Paddy McNair on loan)
A DM/MC (Currently have Ryan Mason, Lewis Baker on loan). I Still have Alli as started from Original database
AML/AMR/AMCs (Currently have Jesse Lingard, Andreas Pereira on loan)
Strikers (Currently have Patrick Bamford, Zack Clough, Will Keane, Will Grigg and Benik Afobe on loan). Daniel has been amazing this season as well.

Any current players I should sell? Antony Kay? Ian McLoughlin?

Any advice end of season is fast approaching and want plenty of time to bid and buy players. thanks in advance

Tod Kane (DR) scout him and see if he is what you are looking for. You can loan him or even buy him. I bought him he played fairly well in his first season and i sold him after that for something around 4mil i think he costed me around 300k.
Daprela (DL) This guy is a beast he is cheap around 2mil, will be worth over 12mil after 1st season.
Thomas ince (AML) Not sure how expensive he is in my derby save i sold him for 21mil
Jesus Vallejo (DC) if he didnt move already.
Id have to check my save to see what players have i bought in my 2nd season.

Oh i havent noticed that you are using original database, Tho Kane/Vallejo could be potential candidates for you. Keep daprela in mind for next season 100% beast. Do you have Croatian league players in your database? if you do i have few candidates for you

Last edited:
thanks. no i didnt load Croatian leagues.

Any other suggestions?

Who should I sell? Mark Randall? Tom Hitchcock? Any other original players. I also signed Sidi Keita not sure if I should sell him and free up his wages and use his revenue on someone else. As want to sign Will Keane and Michael Keane on permanent deals if I can.

So I just signed Luke Garbutt (45.5k), Michael Keane (700k) and Patrick McNair (115k) on permanent deals. Should I resign Gazzaniga on loan or can anyone suggest a good GK to buy or on a free loan. Max of 5k wages and got about 3m transfer budget left.

Its june. When can you start loaning spanish players for the new season? Looking for a player who can play AMLR, ST. Is Munir available for loan in the 2nd season?

Last edited:
Also just signed Andreas Pereira permanently for 675k :) and Will Keane for 36k

Last edited:
Sergi Enrich for the Championship is a must.....brought him for £400K.....sold him the next season for £5.5 million when I got promoted with Brighton :)