mblessing19

Reaction score
Martin Blessing was today announced as the new Manager of MK Dons, replacing the former England star, Paul Ince.

paul_ince_1206783c.jpg

Mr Blessing has been brought in to give the club a push in the right direction, and lead The Dons to the glory, they so clearly deserve.

Martin released a statement earlier on;

" I am pleased to be sitting here today as the new manager of MK Dons, it really is a wonderful opportunity. I hope I can bring success to this club, and lead them to glory. I will be adapting my own policies and procedures, in effect from today, and any player or member of backroom staff who has problems with the way I run things, can always come and speak to me."

It is rumoured that Martin is looking to shake-up the way things are run, and believes that if people don't like it, they can well and truly lump it.

Best of luck mate :D

I've got a MK Dons story going aswell

Martin hasn't wasted any time in bringing players into the club, and has started by bringing in former Ireland international Matt Holland on a free transfer.
Holland_M-06.jpg

He has also signed Manchester United whizkid Febian Brandy and Everton youngster Jose Baxter, both on loan for the rest of the season.
febian_brandy.jpg
jose_baxter.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

**Newsflash**

Inside reports suggest that Edgar Davids has been spotted entering the stadium:mk. Surely this can be nothing more than speculation? If newly employed Martin Blessing can sign the former Juventus star for The Dons, this will surely be one of the great deals of the season. Stay tuned for more information.

250px-Edgar_Davids.jpg

I shall follow this, looks a good read so far mate.

**Newsflash**

Update on the Edgar Davids story: In an interview with Sky Sports News, Martin Blessing had the following to say about the rumor:

"There has been reports that MK Dons are currently speaking to Edgar Davids about a possible move to our club. Unfortunately talks broke down in the early hours of this morning, and MK Dons as a club, were unable to meet Mr Davids needs."

On a lighter note, Mr Blessing confirmed that an undisclosed bid has been put in for midfielder David Prutton.
DavidPrutton_622372.jpg

It is clear that Mr Blessings push for promotion this season, is happening with immediate effect.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

The pre-season friendlies are over for MK Dons. An all round decent start for them. The results are as follows;

MK Dons 3 - 0 MK Dons Reserves
Histon 2 - 3 MK Dons
MK Dons 3
- 1 GH Academy
MK Dons 1 - 2 Tottenham
MK Dons 1 - 1 Aston Villa Reserves
MK Dons 4 - 2 Bradford
Shrewsbury 0 - 4 MK Dons
York 1 - 3 MK Dons
MK Dons 2 -
Benfica

Last edited:
The start of the season is underway.

MK Dons' first opponent is Hartlepool, and manager Martin Blessing is ready to get his career off to a winning start.

He has released his line up for the next game, and is planning to play a 4-3-1-2 formation. New loan signing Febian Brandy is ready to start, as is Jose Baxter.

MK Dons 4 - 1 Hartlepool
Jose Baxter (3)
Febian Brandy (22, 42)
Matt Holland (70)

MK Dons got their season off to a winning start. All of Martin Blessing's new signings got their name on the scoresheet. MK Dons looked absolutely comfortable on the ball and passed it around sublimely. New signing Febian Brandy looked deadly infront of goal, and looked like he should have had at least a hat-trick. Jose Baxter seemed to link up great with both strikers, playing in the hole. Let's hope this win is a good omen for the rest of The Dons season.