MLS 2011 - adding Portland and Vancouver?

MikeLUFC7

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help me here. I'm trying to add the two expansion teams to the MLS - Vancouver and Portland. I've managed to put the teams into the database, but whenever I put them into the MLS they cause the league to no longer work when you try to select it when starting a new game. So, does anyone know if it is possible to add the new teams to the MLS? And if so, what i have to do.

Thanks

Mike

I am wondering this too, I'm trying to devise a way to turn the MLS in to either a 6 division league (four teams in each) or a 4 division league (6 teams in each) and add 8 more teams in (Vancouver, Portland, Montreal, St. Louis, Charlotte, Maryland, Minnesota and Miami) however I have yet to find a way. The likelihood is I will just create a league and put all the MLS teams into it, increase the reputation of all teams and make the MLS more playable by actually being able to attract top players.

*Bump*

I do think you're right that it may be a case of having to create the league. Your idea sounds interesting and it could potentially happen when the MLS expands again with the future teams that might join. And I have to admit, so far on my current game it is a **** of a challenge working with 41k a week wage budget.

Out of interest, do you know how to sign designated players? So far I've had no luck with Colorado :S