MLS Cup

possibly if i have time, but i f*cking hate FoxSoccer's commentary. looks like absolute clowns in the circus

I hate FoxSoccer. Besides the fact they provide me with a lot of football I wouldnt be able to get elsewhere. I agree with the commentators though.

Not sure what country you are from sir. But ESPN will be streaming it live online. Not available in all countries.

ESPN3.com

Im from Canada btw, and ice hockey takes up all the space, but i have a special place in my heart for football (notice i dont use the word 'soccer' as often) as always . it never escapes ;)

i haven't been following the mls for a while now (as im as always a massive Arsenal and EPL fan), but i might just watch the highlights later since i have my stupid HW to do always , whilst playing FM too XD

I didnt grow up a football man. I use to call it soccer lol. Ive only been following football for 3 years. And I know more about the EPL than the MLS. I'll watch the MLS if its on, but I wouldnt wake up at 4am just to watch a game, like I do with the Premier League.

Last edited:
same too, i cant get up at 4 sometimes. XD. if i had a desicion to make , chossing either foxsuccers or NHL or Nba channels, then Nhl and nba it is.

I do really want to watch it, but college in the morning, so I'm most likely going to give it a miss. I'm sure ESPN will have it replayed in the day at some point though, so may catch it then.

same too, i cant get up at 4 sometimes. XD. if i had a desicion to make , chossing either foxsuccers or NHL or Nba channels, then Nhl and nba it is.

Too bad there isnt going to be a NBA season this year lol.