simulacrum

Reaction score
How do you acquire additional MLS International player spots?

The only way I found out is offering a player to an MLS team and if the team adds in an international roster spot (from the trade). There isn't a way to get them to give it up first without them offering.

The only way I found out is offering a player to an MLS team and if the team adds in an international roster spot (from the trade). There isn't a way to get them to give it up first without them offering.

yea i was the same , what teams did yous pick ?

You have to trade for International spots. However, I think there has to be at least one player involved in the trade for this to happen. Usually offering an American player to another team for either a) An International player and an International slot or b) an International spot straight up usually works. be careful of which players you target though because big names will come withbig price tags, i.e. SuperdDraft picks which are invaluable to MLS teams

You have to trade for International spots. However, I think there has to be at least one player involved in the trade for this to happen. Usually offering an American player to another team for either a) An International player and an International slot or b) an International spot straight up usually works. be careful of which players you target though because big names will come withbig price tags, i.e. SuperdDraft picks which are invaluable to MLS teams

You can trade your internation spot anyway anytime you want, but he is asking for how to get an international spot from another team. Cause there is no option to do it when asking for a trade, or to counter offer. Only way I saw it is to have them put it up in the first trade to actually get it.

yea i was the same , what teams did yous pick ?

Columbus Crew of course. My favorite team from the MLS.