MLS kit LAFC. Need help

LemonyFresh

Reaction score
Hey guys. I am wanting to start a save with LAFC in the MLS. They don't have a kit yet but their coloursView attachment 74489 are very simple. I was wondering if anyone can make or was able to make a LAFC kit to load in the game.

Hey man wow that was so quick. those are actually legit so nice.
Here is my next hurdle. How do I find the files and instal this so I can use them.

Hey man wow that was so quick. those are actually legit so nice.
Here is my next hurdle. How do I find the files and instal this so I can use them.

yeah i made about 150 kits for the database in the end. heres the config too then. Ignore the other lines thats for the Inter Miami (beckhams team) i created.

View attachment 74482

just put them in Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2018\graphics\kits - clear cache and reload.

Did all that and still nothing. im pretty familiar with all this to. should I start a new save?

Did all that and still nothing. im pretty familiar with all this to. should I start a new save?

WHat did you save the kit names as? they should match the number_h etc part of the config code and be .png files.

I'll check my game when get in as well

Hey I just copy and paste the pics and that config file like you said.

Yeah the kits should be saved as 108952a & 108952h in the graphics/kit folder

EDIT: Nvm i forgot they exist now (i created them in my game as its from last year.)

change the config file number to 72049313

Last edited:
EDIT: Nvm i forgot they exist now (i created them in my game as its from last year.)

change the config file number to 72049313

So far the badges show up but not the kit design its the black and white but the badge shows up. so close but so far

wkdsoul thank you bro I worked it out. the kits look **** good. and make the game more engjoyable. I am after two kits for two other teams I plan to play with.

One is Glasgow Rangers and the Other is Toronto FC

wkdsoul thank you bro I worked it out. the kits look **** good. and make the game more engjoyable. I am after two kits for two other teams I plan to play with.

One is Glasgow Rangers and the Other is Toronto FC

Try sortitoutsi for kitpacks or fmview as well.