MLS - Urgent Help - Transfer Cancellations/Salary Cap

Crayth

**** ON THE CITY!
Staff member
Reaction score
OK - I've had another transfer cancelleddue to the salary cup but as you can see from the second screenshot, I am only using less than 80 percent and have way more than 1.2k available. Can someone explain to me why can't purchase this player?

1587069462726.png

I am so confused as to why I can't sign the above player - can anyone else shed some light on this for me?

1587069477204.png

Any people from the wonderful US of A who can assist me with the above? Really frustrating and struggling to come to terms with the rules or what I've done wrong.

I am only hazarding a guess but i can see that you have zero designated slots available. Maybe it was trying to sign him as 1 of those players? Apart from that sorry cant help you mate

I am only hazarding a guess but i can see that you have zero designated slots available. Maybe it was trying to sign him as 1 of those players? Apart from that sorry cant help you mate

Thanks for the reply. I have tried signing on a senior contract but still not able too. Those are designated player spots I think your looking at? Thanks for trying (y)

Thanks for the reply. I have tried signing on a senior contract but still not able too. Those are designated player spots I think your looking at? Thanks for trying (y)
Sorry i couldnt have been of more help. I have yet to try a game in the US been thinking of trying Inter Miami but looking at those rules i might give it a miss lol

Hope you solve it mate

Sorry i couldnt have been of more help. I have yet to try a game in the US been thinking of trying Inter Miami but looking at those rules i might give it a miss lol

Hope you solve it mate

Hasn't made to much of a difference, was able to get signigns in early - check out my story if you like mate! :) Its been fun but will probably move after doing a year in the MLS. Is very confusing.

Hasn't made to much of a difference, was able to get signigns in early - check out my story if you like mate! :) Its been fun but will probably move after doing a year in the MLS. Is very confusing.
I will check it out in a mo bud. Like reading some stories gives me idea to start games of my own!