Daniel Abbott

Reaction score
I'm personally a big fan.
But how many of you are interested in the MLS on football manager? and do you ever choose to play in it?

I'm a Canadian did a TFC save was fun until random wages increases makes it impossible to reg players hap-pens right in the middle of the season ticked me right off and back to England i went

I haven't but a friend has and he said that there were so many rules about transfer and stuff he quickly got bored so i probably wont be trying it out.

I haven't but a friend has and he said that there were so many rules about transfer and stuff he quickly got bored so i probably wont be trying it out.

Yeah, there are separate transfer for days for foreign and non-foreign players (outside of the mls) but it's easy to get used to. Plus the draft, if used right, is a killer.

Yeah, there are separate transfer for days for foreign and non-foreign players (outside of the mls) but it's easy to get used to. Plus the draft, if used right, is a killer.
Maybe i will have a go at it then.

I do and enjoy it... for a while.

FM's biggest issue has always been AI squad building in medium/long term and with all MLS rules and restrictions it's waaaaay too easy for human player to have an advantage over AI.

I want to try it but it looks so confusing
It looks confusing from the outside, but once you get into it you start to understand.
If you play on FMC, there are less transfer rules and policies, but you go without the draft. So if you find it confusing go with FMC

I do and enjoy it... for a while.

FM's biggest issue has always been AI squad building in medium/long term and with all MLS rules and restrictions it's waaaaay too easy for human player to have an advantage over AI.
Agreed, don't think i could spend 10 seasons there, but i enjoy the odd few before moving on