MM_3232_ = Duo strikers (+141 goals combined) - by kun

MM_3232_ = Duo strikers (+141 goals combined) - by kun 21.4

Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (1).png

So this is how its going in friendlies so far and my strongest team

First real game against forest in league cup won 4-1

Reactions: kun
@tyke69 there are new results?
It would be really nice to know. Yesterday I played a litle bit more, and I went to Allianz Arena to defeat them once again: 1-2, but I've been dominated, as I drop my defensive line to let them have some long shots. Anyways, they had more xG. The fact is that I'll be 2nd in Champions League group stage with sides like: Bayern (2 wins), Inter (1 lost + last match) and Shakhtar (1 win, 1 draw).

Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (3).png

In quarter finals of the carabao cup now one loss in the league so far, no changes or tweaks in any of the games yet

Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (7).png

Barnsley were predicted to finish 19th at the start of the season, hope these are the stats you want. Both my AF's have scored 6 league goals joint top of goals in championship

View attachment 562091View attachment 562092
Barnsley were predicted to finish 19th at the start of the season, hope these are the stats you want. Both my AF's have scored 6 league goals joint top of goals in championship
Looks very good! :) The SS I was looking was like the ones you can find on this post: "https://fm-base.co.uk/threads/mm_3232_-duo-strikers-141-goals-combined-by-kun.168901/#post-2521815". To check Clear Cut Chances and so on. But prediction 19th and with that start lokks promising.

So far so good, I must say. Anyway, it will be nice to see near January or February. ;) Hope you could get promotion.

Hi ruuddude,
(I don't have access to my computer now to add you SS explaining, but later I'll do that)
It's on our player instructions:
Left Striker: Man marking Right CB + Tight marking
Right Striker: Man marking Left CB + Tight marking
Most of the teams play with 3 at the back... How are you going to implement that personal marking than ?
Scratch that....i got my answer....it doesn't work..

LAZIO.png
SCHEDULE.png

Awful tactic.

Last edited:
Most of the teams play with 3 at the back... How are you going to implement that personal marking than ?

View attachment 562259View attachment 562260

Awful tactic.
Hi, mate.
I appreciate your feedback, as well as the others.
As said in the original thread, this was created to put both strikers to score for fun and it works. Period!
At some point of playing FM for so long, we start to feel the need to create several different ways to play it and try to have fun.
It's not a perfect tactic and indeed team feels some difficulty to protect wings, but not as bad as you are saying. If you are looking for a tactic to plug and play without using your brain to change according to what's happening in the game, sorry. This is not the tactic.
In my save with modeste side in Portugal, it's been working perfectly, if the team is build to its role.
But once again, since I uploaded my tactics here in fm-base, I never ever went to other colleagues thread saying negative things. Question of mentality! ;)
Thanks anyway for your feedback. ;)

View attachment 562259View attachment 562260

Awful tactic.
I'm still thinking why I did this, just like if I had to proof anything to anyone. But as you post here your try with Lazio side, I decided to give it a go also with Lazio in 1st season!
On your test, I have not sure that you used this tactic or not, or since when you tried, if it was right from the preseason, and so on.
So, to be clear, I create a save in Lazio and as you don't like Holiday test, I just did the following:
- Create save only with Italian Leagues (obligation to save);
- Added this tactic on tactic menu and then looking up for players to train them on that tactic roles (saved 2nd time);
- Went on holiday until the 1st Seria A match (saved 3rd time, in order to not make this once again);
- ZERO transfers!
- From this point on, human control 100%;
- Last save before Barcelona match which was the 1st Champions League match.
Some SS, which I think it proves what I did, including that I didn't savebefore everymatch, to not SAVE-QUIT-LOAD thing.
1630884330394.png
1630884375742.png
1630884410409.png
1630884423728.png
It's
It's a draw, but have dominated!
1630884455429.png

(it was 4-1 but could have been mmuch more)
1630884521297.png

Yes, they played with their best squad!
1630884535099.png

(And like I said this tactic was built to: strikers to score for fun! As you can see, below Immobile and Correa are having so much fun out there...)
1630884662604.png

I'll keep trying this out to see what I can get from here. One thing I'm pretty sure: if your intention was to denigrate! You made a tremendous job. ;)
Obviously this won't work everywhere, but the point is that isn't that bad as you said.

Regards,
kun

Yeah, right ! You beat Verona , Benevento , Cagliari and Fiorentina...BEST TACTIC IN THE WORLD !
Everyone have an RNG game like yours against Barcelona. Still ....continue with the season...might be interesting to see what you achieve.
Check my tread "Five tactics test. No holiday" ... I give credit to everyone's tactic ,but also i don't lie about them. This got me nowhere so i switched to other.
So , i am looking forward to see your results with Lazio. Have fun !

Yeah, right ! You beat Verona , Benevento , Cagliari and Fiorentina...BEST TACTIC IN THE WORLD !
Everyone have an RNG game like yours against Barcelona. Still ....continue with the season...might be interesting to see what you achieve.
Check my tread "Five tactics test. No holiday" ... I give credit to everyone's tactic ,but also i don't lie about them. This got me nowhere so i switched to other.
So , i am looking forward to see your results with Lazio. Have fun !
FGS, Are you really that (s...)?
- Where did I wrote this is "THE BEST TACTIC IN THE WORLD"? - Once again, you are just flaming for fun!
- "Everyone has a RNG game like this against Barcelona?" - Yes, like everyone can have some difficulties to put this tactic running from save to save, more likely if you don't train the players on the tactic roles.
- Ofc I did check your thread before comment. And I truly think that you are doing a good job by not lie to the tactic creators, but there is something called "politically correct" and you fail at it (I'm afraid you didn't hear about such term or if so, you just don't care about it, which I accept but don't agree with it on web). With that being said, do you think that I don't receive negative feedback from others users? But they just text me in private and we exchange ideas and with some of them, I'm connected via Steam with them. Mentality!
- I work during the day, at the end of the afternoon, I have my football coach training session 4 times a week, then have a deserved dinner, will play with my son and then, if I have some time, will keep playing this Lazio save to see where this will go. Not my priority at all as you can see, even more considering that even if I could manage to win it all you will certainly say: it was plenty of RNG games.

You look like those f00l kids that build their happiness on negative attitudes. I look like a f00l too, because I'm typing all this cr*p to someone I already saw his integrity.

Like I said and I repeat for those like you (happily are few) that:
- This ISN'T THE BEST TACTIC IN THE WORLD FOR SURE!
- This tactic was built to put those TWO STRIKERS TO SCORE FOR FUN, has I was annoyed to play with commun 433 or 4231.

This was my last comment to your flaming comments. If you want to write politely, I'll be very pleased to answer you like I do with other users, otherwise I'll just ignore you. And by "write politely" I don't mean writing only positive things about the tactic, just mean talking negative things about the tactic with positive vibes.

Regards,
kun

Hi kun
Just to give you an update as to how my save progressed after all those results and the tactic working amazing it then fell off a cliff. Still created chances and plenty of them but couldn’t score and ended up losing 4 matches heavily in a row so unfortunately had to ditch this tactic don’t know if the AI had worked it out or whether due to injuries and tired players I rotated too much. I’m not going to rule the tactic out but will might revisit later on if I get promoted and have better players

Reactions: kun
Hi kun
Just to give you an update as to how my save progressed after all those results and the tactic working amazing it then fell off a cliff. Still created chances and plenty of them but couldn’t score and ended up losing 4 matches heavily in a row so unfortunately had to ditch this tactic don’t know if the AI had worked it out or whether due to injuries and tired players I rotated too much. I’m not going to rule the tactic out but will might revisit later on if I get promoted and have better players
Hi tyke69.
Thanks for your feedback. And this is what I mean with being polite ;)
I decided to upload this new version because apart from the main goal was to put that strikers to score a lot of goals, I got some magnificent results with Leça FC when was predicted to end in last position. Also with such great performance in UCL without changing anything (apart dropping Wingers to full back with support role, direct pass, stick to position and wasting time [team], that's why I reccomended the wingers also to play as fullbacks. ;)
But, I'm sad to hear that after a very promising start your Barnsley side fall to his reallity and drop form.
Thanks once again, mate. ;)
Have good fun!
kun