Mma

JDY

Reaction score
A general Mixed Martial Arts thread to discuss news, upcoming events and fights, fighters etc.

Did anyone watch UFC 114 the other night? If so, what did you think?

What about the potential fight involving Overeem & Fedor?
Who do you think would win?

Anything to do with MMA, discuss here.

Missed UFC 114, what was the big fight?

Also, when is Lesnar supposed to be returning from his life threatening injury? (BTW what the **** happened to him?)

Ufc 114 was quite a good card. Bit dissapointed with Rampage but he'll come back better next time! Rashad is gonna be owned by Shogun! Good win for Bisping and the UK have a good prospect in Hathaway!

Lesnars next fight is at Ufc 116 against Shane Carwin. July I think? I Believe he had swine flu and the got diverticulitis, an intestinal disorder.

Missed UFC 114, what was the big fight?

Also, when is Lesnar supposed to be returning from his life threatening injury? (BTW what the **** happened to him?)

The main event was Rampage vs Rashad Evans.
Evans rocked him in the first 5 seconds but couldn't put him away, then controled the fight for the first 2 rounds. Rampage put in a late flury and nearly caught Evans in the 3rd but it went to a decision and Evans won.

Lesnar is returning against Shane Carwin at UFC116, defending his title. Should be a good fight as Carwin is no slouch. And apprently Lesnar had a bacterial infection and had to have surgery :S Sounds nasty.

The main event was Rampage vs Rashad Evans.
Evans rocked him in the first 5 seconds but couldn't put him away, then controled the fight for the first 2 rounds. Rampage put in a late flury and nearly caught Evans in the 3rd but it went to a decision and Evans won.

Lesnar is returning against Shane Carwin at UFC116, defending his title. Should be a good fight as Carwin is no slouch. And apprently Lesnar had a bacterial infection and had to have surgery :S Sounds nasty.

on November 16 Lesnar underwent surgery to close a perforation in his intestine that had been leaking fecal matter into his abdomen, causing pain, abscesses, and overtaxing his immune system to the point that he contracted mononucleosis

on November 16 Lesnar underwent surgery to close a perforation in his intestine that had been leaking fecal matter into his abdomen, causing pain, abscesses, and overtaxing his immune system to the point that he contracted mononucleosis

I don't know what that means but it sounds discusting Lol.

Did anyone see Duffee vs Russow?
Biggest shock I've seen in a while.

I don't know what that means but it sounds discusting Lol.

Did anyone see Duffee vs Russow?
Biggest shock I've seen in a while.

One Of The Fights of the year! Unbelievable. Duffees a beast though!

He's one of the new breed of super heavyweights, absolute monster.
If he works on his cardio he could be amazing.

what channel is UFC and MMA usually on?

what channel is UFC and MMA usually on?

ESPN, but due to the time difference in the US the events usually start at 3am.

Another MMA organisation, Strikeforce, is on Bravo.

I Remember the days the Ufc was on Bravo.8-|

There a couple of sites out there that upload all the fights from every organisation.

WEC is also very good, like Ufc's little brother. Good fighters on it though!

I Remember the days the Ufc was on Bravo.8-|

There a couple of sites out there that upload all the fights from every organisation.

WEC is also very good, like Ufc's little brother. Good fighters on it though!

WEC is good if you want to see an all out brawl they kill each other on that ! ha Good to watch, Frank Mir presents it.

Wasn't sure where to put this, and as it's a UFC fighter doing it, thouht I'd put it here.

I lol'd while watching this..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-6CMFSXIwg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Rampage Jackson Dry Humps & Nearly Impregnates Unsuspecting Female Reporter !!![/ame]

I mainly watch K1 but im sure you get Mma on extreme so i sometimes watch it there

Anyone looking forward to Lesnar vs Carwin fight?
Gonna be HUGE!

Anyone looking forward to Lesnar vs Carwin fight?
Gonna be HUGE!

Yep, I've been waiting for this for a long time, should be a great fight.
Which way do you think it will go?

I reckon Brock will win by TKO from just getting him down and pounding him out on the floor. But I suppose it depends on what shape Brock is in from the surgery he had.

Yep, I've been waiting for this for a long time, should be a great fight.
Which way do you think it will go?

I reckon Brock will win by TKO from just getting him down and pounding him out on the floor. But I suppose it depends on what shape Brock is in from the surgery he had.

Exactly what I'm thinking, Haven't really watched much Carwin but watching countdown now he looks like some fighter, Brock looks in great shape though, I hope its a stand up fight and a all out Slug-Fest till its only one man standing ! Could go either way since they bought could deliver a KO blow at any time

I dont know about that. Carwin is quite big himself and is very dangerous. I hope Lesnar wins but it wont be easy and Carwin has the ability to upset him.