MMORPG's

Reaction score
Does anyone play MMORPG games online? like World of Warcraft or any of the free games?
comment on which one's you like and which one's you play!!!
lets see how this goes!!

I'm currently playing SUN and im waiting till 9th of March so the open beta for forsaken world.
Forsaken World has a really nice grafic and some awesome characters to play.

Played wow since Vanilla , currently on a small break though , was in a hardcore raid guild throught the last expansion raiding from 6pm till 12+ 5 nights a week.

i play world of warcraft

please post in the correct section next time as this is the general discussion section for FM not other games

cool!! im currently playing Ruins Of Magic!!
The graphics and gameplay is very smooth and nice for a free game!!

Just a few I've played like I can think of:

Runescape
Myth of Soma
Legends of Mir
Droiyan Online
Silkroad Online
Hero Online
World of Warcraft
Lord of the Rings Online

Haven't played a MMO properly in a long time, was waiting for Star Wars: TOR.

used to play WoW but too many idiots ruined it with gettin personal, too much nerd rage, and the hacking of account and the spam mail. Which I still get months after I stopped playing oO)

Me and my friend played Runescape when we were in school. It's funny, because it's ruined his life. He would skip school to play Runescape at least a couple of days a week. A few times his Internet went down and he got really stressed about missing Runescape and his clan meetings, etc.

He grew up on and moved to xbox live, which further ruined. He eventually adopted the xbox live lingo and started using words like 'sweet', 'awesome', 'dude' and 'yeah'. It may not sound like much, but it's words that I'd never, ever heard him say before in all our years of friendship.

He's blocked me on xbox live now and avoids me when he can because I tried to convince him to come out with me at the weekend.

It's quite sad, I suppose, but it's funny because he's so weak.

So, I'd stay away from MMO's if I were you.

Or... not everybody who plays MMORPGs is as ridiculous as your 'friend'.

Are you trying to say that the friend story is actually about me? :D

A lot of people who play MMO's are as ridiculous as my friend. They just don't realize it. My friend was totally shocked at me when I sat him down and told him exactly what I thought about his basement dwelling ways.

"Excuse, but I don't even have a basement"

No, I was implying that he doesn't seem like much of a friend anymore if you barely communicate (him turning his phone off).

Sure, a lot of them are, but my point and I quote, was "not everybody". Who's to say the OP or those of us reading this thread will be able to play MMORPGs and sustain a healthy, basement-free life?