• We Love Mike

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescfc

Banned
Reaction score
I look forward to my ban as i feel it is time someone told you.

All you do is close threads when there is no need and threaten people with bans for using "bad words"

You closed a thread i had about torres and drogba yet posted one hours ago about him saying i should have posted my thoughts in a chelsea discussion thread ?

To be honest mate go **** yourself as you *********e your pathetic eco

Also, I am a huge **** myself, and I regularly go to gay bars to vent my frustrations to my big bears, but normally, I just cry on the internet after my Dad sexually abuses me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you should post this one in the "Post your frustrations thread" <)

So if he's a ***, what does that make you? There hasn't been a life form miniscule and unimportant enough to really describe the discrepancy of your relative worths in this analogy...

The thread you got so ridiculously annoyed about was rubbish. Badly spelt rubbish with a misleading poll to boot. You'd have got about as much in-depth analysis and interesting discussion out of that as you would from a semi-literate chav. A mute, blind, deaf and catatonic semi-literate chav. There were two possible answers, and that was it. The thread Mike. posted was interesting and engenders reasoned discussion about a range of topics mostly encompassing Fernando Torres but also talking about the squad as a whole. Also, it was a repost from one of the most respected sports journalists around, which more or less guarentees it be a decent topic.

You need to grow up and learn, particularly in regards to how this forum works. Not only that, you need to stop assuming that everyone cares that you don't care about this forum; either you're here or you're not, no skin off our noses. There's a reason why he has the power to close threads and others don't: he was given the position of moderator partially because he has better judgement than other people when it comes to moderating. You think it shouldn't be closed, he thinks it should, and frankly he's going to be more right than you the vast majority of the time. Mike. only closes threads if they're useless, nasty or about to be either, and I think he does a **** fine job of it. I only wish there were less people like you to make his job harder.

On a semi-related note, enjoy your ban. You won't be missed.

Last edited:
He is a mod. He reserves the right to change his mind. If you don't like it, GTFO.

So if he's a ***, what does that make you? There hasn't been a life form miniscule and unimportant enough to really describe the discrepancy of your relative worths in this analogy....

have to laugh at you trying to make yourself sound inteligent. This is a football site and most football lovers talk like real men. Would love to see you try and insult someone to thier face using words such as "life Form"

On a semi-related note tounge my balls

Please don't ban him mods. We really need someone who can not only generalise the entire football community into one uneducated, violent and yobbish block but also attempt to mock the intelligence of another... whilst misspelling the word 'intelligent'.

I insult many people to their face using (obviously horribly complicated for you) words like 'life form'. It is something I have down to rather a fine art. :)

Your OP was a few sentences, which did not deserve its own thread. While Mike posted a full article by Jonathan Wilson, which did deserve its own thread. Surely you can see that... You are whinging about nothing which just shows how immature you are.

BTW you posted this thread in the wrong section... Enjoy the ban!

Last edited:
have to laugh at you trying to make yourself sound inteligent. This is a football site and most football lovers talk like real men. Would love to see you try and insult someone to thier face using words such as "life Form"

On a semi-related note tounge my balls

"Talk like real men"? So to be a real man you have to say things such as; "complete jed"? and not be able to type a sentence without making about 10 spelling mistakes? LOL.

"Talk like real men"? So to be a real man you have to say things such as; "complete jed"? and not be able to type a sentence without making about 10 spelling mistakes? LOL.

that was ment as a joke ? who cares about spelling mistakes. You are all probably fat old men who live with thier mums and the last time u seen a vag was when you were coming out it

that was ment as a joke ? who cares about spelling mistakes. You are all probably fat old men who live with thier mums and the last time u seen a vag was when you were coming out it

No, that's just Dunc.

<3 you Dunc

Or when I was with your mum cuming into it.

typical reply from the keyboard gagster. The fact that you are 50 making mum jokes shows how immature you are and also how much of a **** you are. **** being a virgin at your age. Might have to rape someone soon mate...

typical reply from the keyboard gagster. The fact that you are 50 making mum jokes shows how immature you are and also how much of a **** you are. **** being a virgin at your age. Might have to rape someone soon mate...

and you're the ***** your mum should have swallowed.

So, what is your obsession with the "pub" anyway?

Are you suddenly better than everyone because you had a beer or two at one once?

I got news for you bud, been there done that, boring.

I certainly wouldn't use that as ammunition.

So, what is your obsession with the "pub" anyway?

Are you suddenly better than everyone because you had a beer or two at one once?

I got news for you bud, been there done that, boring.

I certainly wouldn't use that as ammunition.

tbh i really cant be arsed arguing with a ******** through a computer screen. i have better things to do such as work and poo on your doorstep .

Yawn

another internet tough guy.

and apparently you don't have better things to do considering your spending your time moaning on the internet like a cat in heat.

You say you are an "engineer" and you go to a pub, yet you curse and fight on the internet, the exact behavior you say you laugh at.

So which is it, are you making fun of yourself, or are you a grown man?

If you are not capable of answering my comments by saying "You are meany ********, I'm going to go poo", I'll have to assume you really aren't much of a man at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.