Model Citizens, Model Professionals, Iron Willed players

Ghost77

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am searching for this type of players for my team. I always wondered if there is visible change in the team / on the pitch when you have more of them.

Of course, it's hard to find them. So if you encountered any of them, feel free to send them here.

For start:

Sondre Rossbach is Norwegian goalkeeper (Championship standard) who is Iron willed. As far as I saw it is great for penalty stopping in my saves. Handling pressure situations well. Is always focused, never nervous.

Angelo Palombo, Model citizen. Old as ****, but brilliant for tutoring youngsters. Never had bad training performance (as other olds..)

Matts Hummels, Gonzalo Higuaín, Paulo Dybala
are all resolute. They are not as good as Iron willed for pressure situations, but are training better and when they have their day, they can beat anyone.

Any others with these personalities? :)

Last edited:
Leonardo Bonucci: resolute, detemination 17, anticipation 20, concentration 17.
The legend Buffon and Mandzukic is also some great ones.

Giroud is a great tutor for youngers,

Yes, Bonucci is great for any defence. Good fighter. Buffon is a legend, but I don't like Mandzukic as he is very aggressive a gets cards.

Giroud has good mental attributes and spirited mentality. Could be one of the personalities from OP in the future.

Rulli (Gk) is Model Citizen

Also look at:

Dario Conca and Walter Montillo (awesome players as well)
Cambiasso (leader)
Eugen Polanski

Claesen, Schone and loads of Ajax players
Ochs (lb/wb)

Thanks MANUMAD. Great tips. Wouldn't say Rulli is Model Citizen as I know him. Surprised :)

RULLI IS MODEL PRO

Heres a list of Model Citizens I've Found

ROMAULD PEISER Canadian GK
SUNIL CHETRI INDIAN SC
BRAD BARTELS Austrailia DC
PAUL GALIMI Austrailia DC
EMAN MOBALI IRAN SC
ALEX MULLER ARGENTINIAN DL
GLEN UPTON N IRELAND AMRLC
AMR GAMAL EGYPT SC
JACKSON MARTINEZ COLUMBIAN SC

MIGHT HAVE TO LOAD LARGE DATABASE The DCs only show if you load the austrailian league
Glen upton only if you load N Ireland
AMR GAMAL if you load Belgium

Also Diomansy Kamara

Also I have plenty of Model Pros and Perfectionists

GET THEM AND USE THEM AS TUTORS
SOMETIMES PEOPLES PERSONALITIES CHANGE IN GAME THE SEARCH FILTER ALLOWS U TO SEARCH FOR MODEL CITIZENS
GET THEM ON YOUR SHORTLIST EVEN IF THEY DONT WANT TO COME AT THE START AS THEY WILL EVENTUALLY BECOME AVIALABLE

Last edited: