• Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
can someone change my name to

Jones for me?

if not, *jones* will do....

can someone change my name to

Jones for me?

if not, *jones* will do....

Only the supermods or admin can do that mate. Normally, people annoy Jake with these requests.

Always happy to help ;)

My request for the moderators old, new and ancient (JP) is that they have virtual training sessions in which Jake teaches them to look for fatshit because you are all quite **** at it. (6) Please deal with this request as soon as you stop patting each other on the back for being the gestapo of an online game site. :wub: you all. xx

Last edited by a moderator:
My request for the moderators old, new and ancient (JP) is that they have virtual training sessions in which Jake teaches them to look for fatshit because you are all quite **** at it. (6) Please deal with this request as soon as you stop patting each other on the back for being the gestapo of an online game site. :wub: you all. xx

I'm sure you'll read this once you've wasted your time creating a new account so here we go...

We don't look for fatshit accounts because you are nothing to us. There is no obsession over you and we have more important things to do. Which when you consider how insignificant those other tasks are you'll realise how little thought we give you.

The only time you cross our minds is when you send us embarrassing begging messages on facebook asking to be unbanned.

PS. It takes less than 5 seconds to ban you, how long does it take you to change your ip, set up a new email address, register a new account and verify it?

Hey guys could you change the name of my Editing Requests Thread to 'Alcarazs,Trivaldo99s,The Shots,Luke Cro's and Martinz0309 Editing Requests Thread'....Link is in my sig and thanks in advance:)

Hi dunno if this the right place to ask this but? why dont my naploi fantasy kits show up in the kit section of game add on's? i cant find them?? yet they have been downloaded by others six times?? where are they?

Hi dunno if this the right place to ask this but? why dont my naploi fantasy kits show up in the kit section of game add on's? i cant find them?? yet they have been downloaded by others six times?? where are they?

No, it's not. Here is the place to ask.

Hi can i get my Napoli fantasy kits re-approved i've moved them from fm2009 kit dl which i placed them in by mistake thanks

close what stuw?

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:41 PM ----------

Can i get my naploi kits approved please thanks

Back