Moderator Requests

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 304K
can i start a Premier League team of the week thread which i will update every sunday night ?

Can I have my Chris Brown thread opened which was closed for no reason ?

Sorry, but I seem to have mistakenly deleted my updated post on tutoring/training in the thread:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f73/how-to-handle-exciting-youth-team-players-t47584.html

Could you please restore it? I really don't want to lose all that work. I usually always copy my work but somehow missed it this time :(

EDIT: Done....thanks! :)
sad.gif

Last edited:
Could you please not sperate the Football section? My thread about a TURKISH derby(Fenerbahce Besiktas) was closed because I haven`t written it to ENGLAND section`s Match Thread post. It`s illogical! It counts as The REST not ENGLISH one! And still other derby`s posts kept open. I am not angry with that. Just let that open as well.

Thank you for your attention.

Could you please not sperate the Football section? My thread about a TURKISH derby(Fenerbahce Besiktas) was closed because I haven`t written it to ENGLAND section`s Match Thread post. It`s illogical! It counts as The REST not ENGLISH one! And still other derby`s posts kept open. I am not angry with that. Just let that open as well.

Thank you for your attention.

Sigh, how many times do I have to say this... It was closed because you didn't follow the match thread rules after repeated advice to sort it out.

Back