Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryz

Reaction score
I posted a story in FM Stories and it still hasn't been confirmed by a moderator, could you confirm it please. It's been 4 hours now.

Cheers.

might have not been good enough or the story mods aren't online at the moment

Right Moderators will only approve if they think it is good enough. From the OP they can tell whether it will be a sucess or failure just be the amount of effort put into it. Its either not good enough and has been rejected or a mod hasnt seen the story yet so at least give it time, if not try contacting Jake or Jack Fulham.

I posted a story in FM Stories and it still hasn't been confirmed by a moderator, could you confirm it please. It's been 4 hours now.

Cheers.

I believe sometimes it can take up to 48 hours

^ what they said, more or less. Try improving your story next time.

Your first mistake was assuming the mods can read, though.

it takes time.
check the stories section because you don't get notified when it's accepted it just pops up on the story section.

I'll be offended if they think it's not good enough, I was ready to post more afterwards and it's a short and snappy OP.

I'll be offended if they think it's not good enough, I was ready to post more afterwards and it's a short and snappy OP.

so your op was short it won't be accepted

Sorry, the mods aren't here to try and your ego. They're here to do their job, which they do admirably.

Sorry, the mods aren't here to try and your ego. They're here to do their job, which they do admirably.

Because I think a thread I think is acceptable to there standards means I have an ego...? Deluded Villa fan. (H)

Status
Not open for further replies.