Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooper123456

Reaction score
It's official some moderators suck they take all the fun out of the website :@ we should only have to moderator

jpwoody&sean.

Grow up, and as before, cheerio.

I agree. We should have two Mods,

Curt and Superdude

People who start these sorts of threads usually end up getting owned. XD

Another moderator hate thread to add to to the good ol' memory bank.

Grow up btw.

2 mods could not matain this site they need that many why they have so many mods.

Couldn't even put it in the right section *sigh*.

to be honest you get away with a lot more on this forum than you would on si fourms or fm britain for example. if you dont like the rules. then you can leave the site.

Lol, Sean is never on, hes busy doing other things, like improving the site and stuff, JP couldnt do it all alone, you just fail at life.

Seeing as you are referring to the thread I closed, I shall be the one to send you on your merry way. Firstly, the mods are closing threads as it is their job. If you disagree, don't use the forum.

i wish we could only have one *****, Curt, but we also have people like you...

<3 u really curt, just using u as an example as your rant vs mods :L

Lol, Sean is never on, hes busy doing other things, like improving the site and stuff, JP couldnt do it all alone, you just fail at life.

Sure, improving the site (A) We all know what he is really doing.

Ahh, the mod hate threads. It's been a while. Surely this isn't a result of Curt's thread?

But seriously, grow up. No need to be a ****.

In my opinon it should be just 2 members than 2 mods. Would cut 99% of the **** threads and retarded replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back