Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.I don't think people like JP,Lee,Kris,Sean,Becky,Redders etc. etc. don't deserve this bollocks.

Despite the "laid-back like approach" they make this one of the best FM forums around and ***** like you have to be mongs and ruin it.

/rant.

Have a nice life btw.

Surely you know this thread will get you banned?
Just stupidity

Thought this would be about what a great job were doing, you didn't even put kunts in the title :'(

The thing is, I really don't think they give a **** what you think.

Mods coudlnt give a **** about us aslong as they got to be a ******* mod there not arsed

You're doing your best to get banned aren't you? Shame it hasn't worked yet.

Jealous of not getting the mod job?

Thought this would be about what a great job were doing, you didn't even put kunts in the title :'(
That was probably his plan,
To attract you in and then have a bad attempt at insulting you

Maybe if you werent a **** and stuff mods wouldnt have to deal with you, or if you didnt make duplicate threads or whatever you did wrong.

Point is follow the rules and you wont have to have a problem with them..

Wow.I don't think people like JP,Lee,Kris,Sean,Becky,Redders etc. etc. don't deserve this bollocks.

Despite the "laid-back like approach" they make this one of the best FM forums around and ***** like you have to be mongs and ruin it.

/rant.

Have a nice life btw.

At least they worked more than anyone for this site
And I agree with the next paragraph,if you don't like the site,you don't have to visit it just to post your hate for it.And I don't mind about that approach as I know that those lads put a **** of an effort and fulfilled their ambitions.
As the traffic increases new mods will be added to keep the place clean.

Mods coudlnt give a **** about us aslong as they got to be a ******* mod there not arsed

Mods don't just want to be a mod so they can **** of lame members like you. They are users who love the forum and want to keep it at a certain quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back