modern warfare 2 price rise

SAFC7

Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E1hPJCmxE0"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

something i stubbled across..... thought id share with you peeps............... do you think they'll really sell the game at £54.99?

They could.. i think alot of people would buy it anyway..

I read something about this on Game Central,they said it was a crock of ****.I find the cost of games quite cheap at the moment,especially since the big supermarket chains have got in on the act and when you consider how much time and effort goes into making games.I really cant see this happening.

If the companies which make the games are going to stay in business thy need to put the prices up. And also with the extra money the games could be of a better quality. Just wait until a couple of weeks after the game has come out and then buy it in a supermarket like Asda or Tesco. It will be a lot cheaper by then because of the supermarkets price war.

It'll market at the standard 39.99 GBP.

then it wont be long asda will do it cheaper than that

why do they need to raise the price? Its kinda obvious that it will be the best selling game since the first modern warfare

Never! maybe places like gamestation but Asda Wallmark and Tesco will just be like haha yea errrm £30 and make a mint

It looks great but im defo buying it for pc shooting games are pretty horrible playing it with a console...

mouse and keyboard ftw!