Modern Warfare 3 Details Leaked

Some of those guns look fantastic, although I would've liked the COD4 MP5 rather than a new one, although at least it's not MW2's awful thing. Carbon looks like a really good map, and I assume Underground will be the London Underground so that should be interesting

Well yeah, 2011 engine > overhauled 1999 engine.

wud be worth there not being a COD game every year and instead they work on a better engine for the game since the graphics are pretty poor tbh (I'd be even to say BF2 are better)

Would rather they spent time improving gameplay, bringing better maps, more guns, better modes etc than working on graphics. They are fine.

wud be worth there not being a COD game every year and instead they work on a better engine for the game since the graphics are pretty poor tbh (I'd be even to say BF2 are better)

Although, if they made a new engine with much better graphics they would most likely have to sacrifice performance on consoles (going from 60 fps to 30 fps).

Why do they need an AK47? They use ak10x now...

plus why are there two different sets of pictures for the SKAR? Is one the 5.56 and the other the 7.62?

and who the **** uses the foldable MP outside of security forces and probably pilots? Yeah, I'm going to go into WW3 with a folding BB gun....<)

Although, if they made a new engine with much better graphics they would most likely have to sacrifice performance on consoles (going from 60 fps to 30 fps).

they could optimize it and try to get similar results to Bad company 2 (but without the destruction, COD games wouldn't work with that element)

they could optimize it and try to get similar results to Bad company 2 (but without the destruction, COD games wouldn't work with that element)

I read a rumour the other day that they were going to add destruction and bigger maps, just wouldn't work with the fast paced gameplay.

CoD has been on a downwards spiral since CoD4, not sure if I'm buying it.

I read a rumour the other day that they were going to add destruction and bigger maps, just wouldn't work with the fast paced gameplay.

ye that's not COD. While unrealistic what makes COD popular is the fast paced, small maps, lots of kills kind of gameplay. Personally I prefer the Battlefield game play, big maps and more strategy.

Seatown was a map that was originally planned (and then scrapped) for both MW2 and Blops. Hopefully this game is not just a rehash of preveiously cut maps and levels.

Prompted by yesterday's huge leak, Infinity Ward and Activision have made Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 official.

"Wasn't planned, but you're clearly hyped, so here is the first of many Modern Warfare 3 videos coming in hot today!" wrote Infinity Ward community man Robert Bowling on Twitter.

Activision has so far released four Modern Warfare 3 teaser trailers, one for Germany, one for England, one for America and one for France; four countries players will get to fight in during the game.

The English teaser reveals a frantic attempt to barricade Westminster, London. The American trailer features a conversation that reveals a unit's journey from Manhattan to Brooklyn, New York as a submarine fires missiles into the city.

Modern Warfare 3 is a collaboration between Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software.
Multiplayer offers a "chunky" list of playable maps as well as two types of Spec Ops modes: Survival and Mission.

IW makes COD: Modern Warfare 3 official News - - Page 1 | Eurogamer.net

The teasers are in the link above.

I've watched all 4 teasers, they look good. Hopefully we won't have to wait months for the first trailer.

Everyone who says they are not buying cod anymore will eventually buy it for a reason or another.
It happens every year,probably this one is no different.I ain't hating,just saying.

[video=youtube;NH0fKELTUdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0fKELTUdE&feature=feedu[/video]​