Modric, Ashley Young, Vuckenic or Arshavin?

nutts

Reaction score
Okay, I have Modric, Young, Vuckenic and Arshavin accepting contract offers from me but I only have the transfer budget to sign one of them - which one is best?

My scouts say Arshavin is "of the highest calibre", Modric is a "fantastic player". Young and Arshavin can play in the centre and on both wings. I know Arshavin is the oldest, but which do you think I should buy?

My team is Man City and I still have Robinho, SWP, Ireland, Barry - and I've just signed Jovetic for £12.5m who can play up front or as an attacking left midfielder.

Help!?!?!?

1.Arshavin
2.Modric
3.Young
In my own opinion arshavin is miles ahead of the other two

Arshavin playing at AMC is better than the rest at their natural position. Not saying this only cos I'm an Arsenal fan, but of experience.

Arshavin
Modric
Young
Vukcevic

1. Vuckevic
2. Young
3.Modric/ Arshavin

Vuckevic is less attackive than the other 3, but is primarily a central player. Also his set peices are amazing! Plus he's probably cheapest by far. Jovetic is a fail though..

I have both Arshavin and Young with Arsenal, they are both excellent. Modric is decent aswell. But Vuckevic never seems to improve for me.....?

Arshavin, and your weaker one of the teams you wanted to challenge

Got to be Young . He's to quality for me pace and a terrific cross , play to his strenghts and he will be a great buy .

Vuckevic cant stop banging in goals for my celtic team i play him in AMC with free role and long shots often since he has 20 long shots and his set peices are really good hes cheap so u could probz get him and Arshavin

Ashley Young he has the best psychical stats and he is English...