Modric 'not right' for Spurs game

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 3K
lol tottenham what was it last year we are a top 4 team we are going to win the league in a couple of years just you wait. real story is that you are a mid table club with a midget stadium and rubbish players bar vdv and bale maybe sandro other then that its sinking ship. your fans belittling arsenal however even though they may be uin a crisis we all know they will come through. also what was it about taunting liverpool look were there going now loool. this will shut up your dum fans and show and prove tottenham are small club possibly a feeding club too maybe in fm 20112 you will be classified as a feeding club.

I hate Spurs alot but i think i speak for everyone when i say you are a right ****.

Levy is going to be ******* livid about this.

lol tottenham what was it last year we are a top 4 team we are going to win the league in a couple of years just you wait. real story is that you are a mid table club with a midget stadium and rubbish players bar vdv and bale maybe sandro other then that its sinking ship. your fans belittling arsenal however even though they may be uin a crisis we all know they will come through. also what was it about taunting liverpool look were there going now loool. this will shut up your dum fans and show and prove tottenham are small club possibly a feeding club too maybe in fm 20112 you will be classified as a feeding club.

One **** of a rant fair play, but youre talking ****

You're a massive mong.

You're totally right.

Its not about growing balls, or manning up... He wants to leave, everyone knows that.. and after a apparent gentlemans agreemant last summer Luka feels he has been lied to, If a club like Chelsea came calling its not surprise why he wants to leave, spurs were nothing more than a flash in the pan, and at chelsea he is genuinally going to compete in every competition

Lol at this apparent "agreement". Should have put in his contract. Modric has known for a long time clubs were after him, so why sign a long term deal? His fault.

Wonder if you were this sympathetic to Torres when he wanted to leave?

Last edited:
A 'Gentleman's agreement' means **** all in business. He wants to leave, Chelsea want to buy him, Spurs have a price. Not Levy's/Harry's faul they won't match it. He signed a new contract last year, long term, high wages, so ys he shoul man the **** up and get on with itlike a professional. If he is moaning about this he should take a look at Phil Jagielka, professional. Luka needs to realise until he is given permission to speak to Chelsea, he is a Spurs player and should act accordingly.

Redknapp said Juan Mata signing should kill of Chelsea interest in Modric. lol

Lol at this apparent "agreement". Should have put in his contract. Modric has known for a long time clubs were after him, so why sign a long term deal? His fault.

Wonder if you were this sympathetic to Torres when he wanted to leave?

Your right it should have been put into his contract, but Modric obviously feels let down still..

and i dont blame Torres one bit, never have, never will.. he left to join a bigger club with a better chance of winning silverware same reason Modric wants to leave

Your right it should have been put into his contract, but Modric obviously feels let down still..

and i dont blame Torres one bit, never have, never will.. he left to join a bigger club with a better chance of winning silverware same reason Modric wants to leave

Modric is allowed to want to leave, in the same way Levy is allowed to fightt o keep him. What i dont understand is why sign such a long extension if you have no intention of seeing out? Or at the very least have clause put in. I'd fire his agent, cos he clearly hasn't got a clue. Cant complain that he's been let down. Not as if Levy has ever changed his stance on players.

Clearly Levy and Redknapp don't see eye to eye on this,w hat was he saying?

He said something along the lines of he doesn't know where he's at at the moment in his career and is a little confused. Went on to say he knows nothing about a reported 30m bid from Chelsea.

Can't see Levy budging unless Chelsea bid 38-40m.

Hmmm.... I wonder how many stabs it would take to kill you.....

Modrić wants to win silverware yes? well, Man Utd won't sign him if they get Sneijder, and if Cheslea bought Mata... Modrić stays...

Modrić wants to win silverware yes? well, Man Utd won't sign him if they get Sneijder, and if Cheslea bought Mata... Modrić stays...

i'm tired of the modric saga but mata signing won't stop this saga over modric. mata will most likely play on the wing. does modric play on the wings?

i'm tired of the modric saga but mata signing won't stop this saga over modric. mata will most likely play on the wing. does modric play on the wings?

I'm also tired of the Modrić saga, yes mata plays on the wings, but from news i read he's not coming to chelsea... we'll see... if he ends up there good luck with that... I personally think Kranjčar is better than Modrić but underrated...

Back