Mods And their Friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
Actually cant believe I just got an infraction for being and I quote 'A sarcastic Little ****.' Was the reason I was given, But no doubt Dunc Who called me retarded didnt and all this because max shares the same point of view as him. Whats worse One small comment which he asked for or calling someone retarded? My mums best mates daughter is disabled? no doubt Ill recieve an infraction for this! but if a Dunc done it Im sure he wouldnt!! Favourtism!? thats all im going to say.

Herro.

I got an infraction toooo.

so get your facts straight.

:)

dont care what happens, if i get infracted for showing my opion so be it?

Come on dude, keep these opinions to yourself,

By the way i used to agree with you, i used to think this way, but honestly its not always true, sometimes this is the case, but then, that argument went way too far, you both started it, max did the right thing in ending it

Do you have a link so we know what youre on about

I cant when mods infract people who are getting 'sarcy' to them? lighten up.

Me and Max have *** fun and he still give me infraction...

Sorry but this is a load of **** :S

Would you like some more wine with your thread? :)

I tested max' tactics, he still gives me an infraction

im afraid thats the way it goes on here mate. if they dont like your views then they will 'punish' you and others will get off squat free. you just gotta accept it mate honestly i have.

Its not if they dont like your views? they HAVE to respect your opinion, this isnt fascism, theyre not controlling what we think, i mean this thread is just proving their point

I'm proving a point thats there freindship groups with Base and Mods are involved in them and are much less likely to infract another member of there group, like it or not its true

I'm proving a point thats there freindship groups with Base and Mods are involved in them and are much less likely to infract another member of there group, like it or not its true
Ive been in the IRC for about 3 weeks now, in there is lee, gregor, becky, sean and redders, i still have had 2 warnings and an infraction in those 2 weeks,

Anyway to the original point, I wouldnt say theres any favoritism between the old mods(infact id say theres the opposite, Lee and Redders absolutely love infracting and deleting my threads) and ive not paid enough attention to the FM sections to judge infractions not given by the new mods, all the fractions theyve given seem to be fair,

Anyway, I think we're gunna discuss the specific infraction youve mentioned Clarky in the staff room so...

/thread

How the **** do you know what goes on? How do you know people don't get an infraction oO) You don't so shut the **** up!

On your theory I won't get an infraction for that. Max (K)

Can i just add that if users have a problem with infractions, the staff,fellow members or any other issue! That you send a PM to Sean,Lee,Redders or myself.

The worst thing you can do is create a thread about it, just draws unnecessary attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.