coolguyrko

Reaction score
Fairy tale first season (and the luck of the draw) saw me win the Champions league. 2nd season I went trophyless and both seasons Ive finished 10+ points off PSG.
My team at the moment is
GK-Subasic/Nardi/Samba
DR-Sidibe/Alamy Toure
DC-Jamerson/Glik/Upamecano
DL- Theo Hernandez/Mendy
DM- Kondogbia
MC- Bakayoko/Naby Keita/Yaya Toure/Boschilla/Adama Traore
AML- Mbappe/Leris (from juve)
AMR- Lemar/Saint-Maxim
ST- Batshuayi/Ben Yedder

Neither striker has really found form. Yedder scored 13 last year but wasnt overly effective. Use a F9.
I was trying to build a mostly French/African team but its been difficult. Martial is good but not great and United want around €80m.
So I went further a field and saw Dybala was a realistic target. With Silvas sale to city for €83m meaning Im sittinf on around €110m give or take with €400k a week wages I thought Id make an offer.

€80m deal agreed with €350k a week wages but not sure I pull the trigger. I know hes the best F9 in the game but I usually dont make massive transfers (over 30m)

Ze Gomes is also potentially a €50m deal. Younger but same problem. Plus neither are French or African (though Im not overly fussed but it would be nice)
Does anyone have any suggestions on singigns I should make at ST or elsewhere.

You can go with Lyon's Alexandre Lacazette. Is French and would do well as a F9 in my opinion.
Clement Grenier
Nabil Fekir
Samuel Umtiti
Sebastian Corchia
Lucas Digne
Yann M,Villa
Aymeric Laporte

All are extremely good French players. Scout them and see if they have a realistic price tag.

ur best bet would be to do a player search with the role false 9 and see which are the best options do full scouting look at there current goal per game ratio output and average rating and of course there stats to see which would suit you best

Andre Silva or Rui Pedro from Porto turn out world class - can get either for around £30m. well worth it !

have you thought bout sergio diaz he may be 1 of those that has loads of loans but he is a quality striker and could be brilliant for yourself natural as f9 too