DiegoMilito22

Reaction score
Got 13 million to spend with Monaco in my first season, any suggestions? Any position really

Strandberg is a great CB and if you use a CAM the get Drage. Libor Kozak an Nicklas Helenius are great strikers and cheap too.
Get Neal Maupay.

Definitely try sign Neal Maupay, although as he plays for rivals Nice it might be hard. Ismait-Mirrin is a good young CB who (IMO) should replace Wolf immediately. In the first season watch how many non-EU player you have because when I played I ended up loaning Ocampos out for the first season.

Maupay isn't hard to sign, he's on a youth contract, and only wants small wages, and his compensation is about 1.3 million, but he becomes immense if developed properly, you're going to need someone to tutor him so I recommend signing Mamdy Sidibe from Stoke for about 300k he only ask for a one year contract, but he has 20 determination which is vital for tutoring Maupay.

Maupay has developed well in your arsenal save! Did you have him mentored or was that from just training?

Maupay has developed well in your arsenal save! Did you have him mentored or was that from just training?

I had him Tutored by Olivier Giroud, but once you get his determination up high enough he will develop really good. Mammady Sidibe from stoke has 20 determination, and when he's tutored Maupay for me Maupay's determination has been 20 before the first competitive game has even been played. I also put Maupay on the individual Role Focus of Poacher and intensity heavy

I don't really want to buy someone just to train him though! I don't really have an experienced forward to train him. What do you suggest?

Keuwke is on transfer list within a couple of weeks. Use instalments and get him. Pair him with Sassa (dont use search engine to find him but look in the Botafogo youth team - not reserve)

Then a player for every position could be:

GK Pierrick Cros
LB/RB: De Bock/C. Dibon
CB: Sviatchenko
DM: Mate Simao
MF: Thomas Drage