GWarman

Reaction score
Who to sign with Monaco first season, big budget, need a revamp to turn them into title challengers.

Sell players who you're not going to play and bump up you're transfer budget even more, what areas are you looking at?

i would buy at the most 1 player in your 1st season there too much activity & your players wont gel in you should have a pretty decent squad as it is you can do more the following season i also would put lucas ocampos in your 1st team brilliant player him & hazard in my 2019 best wingers in the world just behind messi & cristano

Sell players who you're not going to play and bump up you're transfer budget even more, what areas are you looking at?

GK,RB (CWB),LB (CWB),CB,CM (AP), RAM/LAM (IF) Young back up ST with potential. So not many lol

GK,RB (CWB),LB (CWB),CB,CM (AP), RAM/LAM (IF) Young back up ST with potential. So not many lol

So for GK position I'd got for either Igor Akifeev or Marc Andre Stegen (Gladbach)

RB: Santiago Arias (PSV) has done very well for me in my Newcastle save. Obviously Rafael of Man Utd is the best RB in the game.

LB: Jetro Willems (PSV) Robert Rodriguez (Wolfsburg)

CB: Doria (Botafogo) Eder Balanta (River Plate)

CM: Steven Defour is a very cheap and excellent buy, can score goals.

RAM: I would play Lucas OCampus

ST: Anthony Martial turns out pretty good.