louiscfc

Reaction score
Has anyone made a tactic replicating Monaco this season and whether it can achieve similar amounts of goals scored?

Forget it mate... No matter, whether Monaco or something else, a 442 is impossible in this game. You can beat Bayern, Madrid, ManU away in a row and youll be raped in your next home game agains Sunderland... The match engine has a lot of weaknesses, which makes playing with two central midfielders and wingers a real suicidial strategy, which the AI will be leveraging after a few games...

Forget it mate... No matter, whether Monaco or something else, a 442 is impossible in this game. You can beat Bayern, Madrid, ManU away in a row and youll be raped in your next home game agains Sunderland... The match engine has a lot of weaknesses, which makes playing with two central midfielders and wingers a real suicidial strategy, which the AI will be leveraging after a few games...

Maybe you have not try Giannis' the Greek tactic then. I am using it with Leeds. Right now I am in the middle of my third season. Started to use the tactic in the beginning of my second where I gained promotion by winning the league with five players with more than 10 goals each. So far in the Premier I am 7th and the team is almost the same. Check it out if you want. It is a counter tactic and is doing wonders so far !

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-favorite-tactic-cholo-best-4-4-2-course.html

So like in football if you setup with the same team over and over and over..

Monaco played the same team and the same tactic this season?