Money "cheat"-how to get a lot of money

dimau79

Reaction score
I think I've found a kind of a cheat in the game that will boost your wage budget, although I am not using it because it is unrealistic.
When you get an offer for an interview from another club and you accept it, usually your current club will offer you re-negotiating some things in order for you to stay at the club, especially if you are successful. Then ask the board for higher wage budget and they will normally accept it, especially if the club is rich. If you done really well with your club you will get a lot of interview offers and if you are using this every time you can get a lot of wage budget which you can then convert into transfer budget.

You're not using it but you were very keen to share interesting.... Also it doesn't really seem like much of a cheat a club offering you better terms to keep you at the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes it's a cheat or a problem of the game because if the club does the same every single time you can end up with a swedish team having 50m transfer budget.i done it in the past with fiorentina and had 200m transfer budget and 600k available as wage budget
as i said i am not using it anymore because its a cheat and if you want believe me or not i dont care

You say you have done it with Fiorentina but have you had it happen with other teams? Just because one team does it doesn't mean it is a cheat.

yes happened with another save as well however not on that scale, i did it only 3 times and then i stopped doing it

I think I've found a kind of a cheat in the game that will boost your wage budget, although I am not using it because it is unrealistic.
When you get an offer for an interview from another club and you accept it, usually your current club will offer you re-negotiating some things in order for you to stay at the club, especially if you are successful. Then ask the board for higher wage budget and they will normally accept it, especially if the club is rich. If you done really well with your club you will get a lot of interview offers and if you are using this every time you can get a lot of wage budget which you can then convert into transfer budget.

Yeah, not a cheat. Bit of a glitch if it is happening more than once after you've signed a new contract.

thing is even with high budget it will not magic money into your clubs bank account so you will **** over your bank balance