LoveDon

Reaction score
I know this wont be popular but i am trying to get hold of a transfer budget cheat or trainer or a way to edit the starting transfer budgets. I am trying to get my little son into it and he wants to build a dream team lol ! Can i do this with the editor? I have never ran it before, is the editor a part of my purchase from steam or do i need to download it?

Thanks in advance(6)(6)

I know this wont be popular but i am trying to get hold of a transfer budget cheat or trainer or a way to edit the starting transfer budgets. I am trying to get my little son into it and he wants to build a dream team lol ! Can i do this with the editor? I have never ran it before, is the editor a part of my purchase from steam or do i need to download it?

Thanks in advance(6)(6)

you can do this with the editor it is part of your purchase you just need to download through steam

You can do it using the editor. To download the editor you must open steam and on the Library view change the dropdown shown in the screenshot below to Tools.

View attachment 2209

Either use the editor or search for the real time financial editor.
Using the editor the game come with is what I would suggest you do, although if you're using a lower league team you can get quite limited on the amount you can add.

Thanks in advance(6)(6)

If you don't fancy using the Editor (It's pretty straight forward though), there is another way of getting a huge pot of money to start.

When you begin a new game with the team you want to play, you will get the option of adding another manager - you can do this multiple times - simply pick the teams who start with large transfer budgets (Man City, Man U, Tottenham, Chelsea, PSG etc) then start the game.

Once in, use these "dummy" teams you created to buy the worst players from your actual team you want play for the full amount of their transfer budgets eg., PSG buys a bad/unwanted player from your squad for £45m. You will find the option to change managers between these teams in the drop down list next to your name. Rinse and repeat until you have transferred all your dummy team's cash to your own real team. Then simply "retire" your dummy teams.

Oh and make sure you have your board meeting with your dummy teams so you can increase the size of your starting budgets - and even look at the Board Room screen afterwards to adjust the budget even further.

You will be left with c.£200m for your real team and only this team left under your control.

It's an exploit but it works. ;)

Thanks in advance(6)(6)

Using a program like Cheat Engine you can get a money cheat working for almost any game...
How to Cheat im any Game running on your PC using Cheat Engine | Tutorial

I normally dont cheat, but itf funny to see what you can do with 99 Billion Euros in your pocket^^

scan your transfer budget > buy something > scan new value keep doing till you get one adress left > add to table > change value