Shahzal

Reaction score
So I asked my board to increase my transfer budgate and i got 15 mill and then i maxed it to 30 mill from the budgate increase decrease place, and I dint buy anyone or renew any old contract, except for rafaeal , now i was buying dzeko he asked 47 mill ,so i did the interact with board, and they said they will provide enough funds for this transfer, but i go to my money place i have 0 mill there :O
Oh and im using United ;;/

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Buramp.

They used your budget and there own money combined?

Yeah mate, you asked for help, they gave it - now you have nothing. I got given £20m, asked board to help out with Modric and Mata, £30m each it cost, so don't complain it's all gone! Your percentage of transfer revenue will be significantly decreased as well. Remember, everything has pros and cons on FM!

But why is it gone?
And where is it gone? :s
I dint get the player either :/

You didn't get the player? Oooh, then I don't know then... and that does seem pretty harsh. A glitch maybe? Sorry can't help you :/

Nop I dint get him ,and I clicked on him ,and it says make a offer :O its just weird , or a bug or a glitch.

unlucky...

48 month it next time, and dont put all your budget up to the top unless its neccessary, you earn more interest if you leave it in your wage budget

put a certain amount of the transfer up front, and pay the rest over 48 months, this doesn't come out of your transfer budget straight away, it will be paid gradually

so you would have easily afforded dzeko

r u joeking!!!! deals over 48 months.............lets say u pay 10 mill over 48months it only takes 1/4 of ur transfer budget away

Oh I see, sold berba for 14.5 mill ,and now i have 3 mill ,and if i increase the budget i get 7 mill max.

the board added funds on top of that to buy him, and 48 month is paying the transfer in split ammounts over 48months happens a lot in real life when clubs don't have enough to pay all up front

and by paying the 48 months method originally you can get the player you want which massively helps out your transfer budget, however this may mean you will get less of a budget in following budgets, although if you get great players before that, it doesn't really matter as much...

How do I do that 48 months thing?

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Also I requested my board for more money, they said that they are alrdi discusing it and taking it into consderation bla bla bla.

How do I do that 48 months thing?

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

Also I requested my board for more money, they said that they are alrdi discusing it and taking it into consderation bla bla bla.
Additional Clauses > Monthly Installments > 48 Months
Hope you succeed. ;)

^^^Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

How long does it take for the board to put money in my transfer thing , after i request them and they say okay ?

monthly installments isn't a good way to buy big name players, you won't get a large transfer budget for another 48months....

monthly installments isn't a good way to buy big name players, you won't get a large transfer budget for another 48months....

rubbish...

i still get a decent transfer budget in January and Summer windows, it depends on what club you are and how much you spend.

^^^Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

How long does it take for the board to put money in my transfer thing , after i request them and they say okay ?
Until they decided they give you the money....it may take days.....even weeks....until they jump to a conclusion :p

To the Original poster and anyone who can help.... i have this issue too.

I am playing Arsenal and was Given £40 Million for January Transfers. I approached Valencia for Mata and was advised to let the board nagotiate. Well the board withdrew the offer i originally made and now my 40mill is gone and i have 14k left. i cant get *** back and now im screwed and have no player.