Lostas

Reaction score
What do you do, when you get high offers for players, who are very important for your club? You accept the offer, o just reject it immediatelly?

For example, I just won CL with Udinese and got 10-35 M offers, for 6 my players from start 11 and don't know what to do.

I usually reject it if its for a huge player on my team. If they are guys whom I could find replacements for then I consider selling. i.e. if i am Arsenal I never sell fabregas as I do not think he can be replaced with the quality of players that are willing to play for the club. However I will sell Van Persie, Clichy and others as through scouting etc I can probably find a replacement.

If you do not need the money then do not sell. Although if you fancy a change and want to bring in some new faces then by all means sell a few of them.

ask for more, triple their prices, if some clubs decide to offer, then start looking for cheaper/better replacements...

they offering for Sanchez, Kwadwo, Di Natale, Zapata, Isla and Handonovic?

Sanchez, Kwadwo, Zapata, Isla + I've bought Varane and Paloschi. It's good squad, so I'm just wondering that I would fail next season if I sell them :D

yes you would, do not make drastic changes to your squad :) sell Isla, get Arouca or Ognjen Vukojevic or someone instead!

try not sell them, if they get upset, dont stress, they get over it quickly ;)

I usually reject it if its for a huge player on my team. If they are guys whom I could find replacements for then I consider selling. i.e. if i am Arsenal I never sell fabregas as I do not think he can be replaced with the quality of players that are willing to play for the club. However I will sell Van Persie, Clichy and others as through scouting etc I can probably find a replacement.

If you do not need the money then do not sell. Although if you fancy a change and want to bring in some new faces then by all means sell a few of them.

I sold Fabregas to Real Madrid for 60£ mil and couldn't have been happier. Easy to find replacements.

Sell those you feel you can replace and keep those you can't replace. I don't think your club has a bad economy after winning the CL, so why even talk about selling?

would only sell 1 or 2 if your not really bothered about losing them

For me, I only sell my star-players if I'm confident I can replace them with a player to as high standard as the one being replaced. If you feel, you won't be able to replace a certain player, don't sell him. :)

For each of the 6 players, answer the question "We won the CL because he consistently [X]".

If you can't figure out how to fill in [X], sell him.

On reflection, you might realise that one of your starting XI did little except fill the space. I haven't had an AMR that did anything more than that for 3-4 seasons, but I have made some good money out of them.