evan1234

Reaction score
Hello,im in my 3 season with liverpool on football manager. I have just won the champions league,fa cup,carling cup and finished 3rd in the league,so i have a lot of money but im not to sure who to buy.Im interested in buying a good young defender and im also looking for a left midfielder and a goalkeeper and a good goalscorer would also help. Thanks Evan:)

how much is a lot? otamendi or hummels, hazard or gaitan or di maria, stegen or hart, then cavaaaaaaaani

well i bought a few players so i only have around 30 million left

otamendi or hummels, hazard or gaitan or di maria, stegen or hart
good.gif

Mats Hummels
Andre Schurrle
Marc-Andre Ter Stegen
EDINSON CAVANI

I wouldn't recommend Cavani if you're in your third season. Slightly old and very expensive. go for Mbaye Niang or Carlos Fierro who should both be capable of 30 goals a season by now. Ter Stegen is a good goalkeeper, or have a look at Laurentiu Bransecu as a backup keeper. Eden Hazard as left-sided player, you could make a 48 month investment in him, he'll be worth whatever you pay. or have a look at James Rodriguez who is also very good. as for young defender, Pappadopolous from Schalke, or Howedes, Hummels, Prestia, Zouma. also, check if R.Madrid aren't doing that well, you might be able to upset Varane and there is a chance he might want to join you...you could try to get him too.

If you want an English defender/defensive Midfielder go for Miles Addison from Derby hes an absolute Beast for me in the premier league and only 20ish