Reaction score
Does someone know what team of this 6 has most money:
Arsenal
Liverpool
Man U
Man C
Chelsea
QPR

Hey mate thanks.Whats up with QPR i think they have way more money in RL then in FM.

Their owner has. Not the club. Same kind of thing with Chelsea and City.

The owner is who funds every club? The owners pay for everything, they own the club and it is essentially their business, they buy the clubs and can invest to help the cub grow or can treat it as a business in which they can make money EG. porto

The owner is who funds every club? The owners pay for everything, they own the club and it is essentially their business, they buy the clubs and can invest to help the cub grow or can treat it as a business in which they can make money EG. porto

No, the owner is the one that owns the club and in most cases several other buissnesses so even if the owner is good for over 300 billion euro, its does not mean the club is.( which is what is discussed here, and the diskussion regarding why QPR has little money in the game)

Last edited:
No, the owner is the one that owns the club and in most cases several other buissnesses so even if the owner is good for over 300 billion euro, its does not mean the club is.( which is what is discussed here, and the diskussion regarding why QPR has little money in the game)

Prime example of this being Arsenal. Usmanov owns around 27% of the club if I remember correctly, and he is I think in the top 3 richest people in England (And ahead of Abramovic). That doesn't mean we get given more money than Chelsea, because ****** Kroenke won't leave!

I believe Arsenal have the most money on hand, but Man United are the "richest"

Why do **** need money anyway? I thought they had an amazing Manager who's happy playing "beautiful football" and winning fck all, which they seem capable of doing for oh 8 seasons now with hardly spending on any players (net) compared to other top teams!

What I'm saying is, the club is only as 'rich' as the amount the owners are willing to put in. Even teams like Barcelona and United who now need little funds to be invested for them to be successful would have once had an owner who invested heavily to get them to where they are

Why do **** need money anyway? I thought they had an amazing Manager who's happy playing "beautiful football" and winning fck all, which they seem capable of doing for oh 8 seasons now with hardly spending on any players (net) compared to other top teams!

I don't understand where the sarcasm come from. Try not to make yourself look like an *** for no reason.

Hey mates thanks for the posts.Can i get your opinion on this here please should i gfo with Partizan Belgrade(Serbia) or one of these 6 English clubs?Keep in mind i will be playing this game till July 2014.

Hey mates thanks for the posts.Can i get your opinion on this here please should i gfo with Partizan Belgrade(Serbia) or one of these 6 English clubs?Keep in mind i will be playing this game till July 2014.

With all respect, I think this needs to be your call. If you are going to play this ave for over a year, then we cant really tell you what team to be. Wht dont you start a save with one of the top teams and see if you like it. If not, then start one in Serbia to see if this suits you.

Game time July 2014 or RL ? :D never know in this forum.

If RL I'd perhaps start with Partizan myself and either stay there to make them force in Europe and also develop Serbian talents OR start there and maybe move to one of these clubs if offered job when you've achieved enought there.

RL time.I have played last year for Man C and i just bought everyone i wanted.Won Champions league,Premier league and League cup in first year.Spent around 300-400 millions.

Before Man C i started with Partizan and deleted the save when a lost to Red star 3 0.

No,I won almost every other game except the Red star game and thats why it ****** me off.

Mate, you cant on the one hand intend to play a long save and on the one hand have no patience!!!

Why not forget both Partizan and the 6 English teams and try another challenge which, being new will keep you interested longer?

Karlsruhe in the German 3rd div maybe?
A team in the Nacional Div in France maybe?

Oh and FootballManagerGOD/Quasit/Scotty98TR, whats wrong with a little "innocent" banter? Where's your humour? Or is it too close to the bone?:P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back