Money

• Thread starter Thread starter Goalie1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and FootballManagerGOD/Quasit/Scotty98TR, whats wrong with a little "innocent" banter? Where's your humour? Or is it too close to the bone?:P

Implying I'm an Arsenal fan, which I'm not. You saw my original post in which I backed up Arsenal, assumed I was an Arsenal fan, and tried to make fun of me for it? I hate Arsenal as much as the next guy, the scummy way they cheated Celtic a few years back still angers me.

Implying I'm an Arsenal fan, which I'm not. You saw my original post in which I backed up Arsenal, assumed I was an Arsenal fan, and tried to make fun of me for it? I hate Arsenal as much as the next guy, the scummy way they cheated Celtic a few years back still angers me.

Erm, no I didnt. I actually went to your profile, there was an Arsenal badge somewhere there, I must have made a mistake.

Erm, no I didnt. I actually went to your profile, there was an Arsenal badge somewhere there, I must have made a mistake.
He doesnt want you ousting him as a secret Gooner

Last edited:

nobody likes celtic they are the real scum!

Mate, you cant on the one hand intend to play a long save and on the one hand have no patience!!!

Why not forget both Partizan and the 6 English teams and try another challenge which, being new will keep you interested longer?

Karlsruhe in the German 3rd div maybe?
A team in the Nacional Div in France maybe?

Oh and FootballManagerGOD/Quasit/Scotty98TR, whats wrong with a little "innocent" banter? Where's your humour? Or is it too close to the bone?:P

I didn't say anything?!

Erm, come on guys let it go. I was only trying an innocent wind up but this is beginning to go too far.

"Oh and MANUMAD, whats wrong with a little "innocent" banter? Where's your humour? Or is it too close to the bone?
tongue.gif
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back